You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

cestrianred

Watching the 2 games yesterday on Sky I was only just getting over the saga of 'Fergie Time' (or Referee's unofficial rule from the Premiership-play on until Utd score) when on came Chelsea!

I have to say they are the team I actually despise more than anybody (they even make me more annoyed than the Mancs-not that I can believe it myself!)-is there a more despisable team?

I can't abide:

Terry-I really could pretend I was a Canadian seal club hunter if I had a baseball in my hand near him-he's just a snidy, horrible gobshite who epitomises that club (and a principal reason I get lukewarm watching England).

Droghba-Elephant guns, exaggareted dives, histrionincs, all that we know about, but now adding 'Badge Kissing' to the list.

Cashley Cole-Another pond life who deserves a good thumping (and how does his other half make do with him?).

Carvalho-A sneaky 'foul them on the ref's blindside' defender who's also a twat!

Their 'Sarf Landan' boys and Surrey Stockbroker mix of pathetic plastic fans.

Abramovic-Russian pimp, National Asset stealer & the man who destabilsed English football & started the 'Arms race' of over the top everything (in my opinion).

Anybody else detest them as much as me?

I don't like many of their players but Ancelotti has conducted himself brilliantly, in my opinion. He has given interviews in English which is limited but improving all the time. There is no bravado after winning six on the bounce, just a calm assurance. I thought he may struggle to adapt to the Premier League but it doesn't look that way so far.

I don't like many of their players but Ancelotti has conducted himself brilliantly, in my opinion. He has given interviews in English which is limited but improving all the time. There is no bravado after winning six on the bounce, just a calm assurance. I thought he may struggle to adapt to the Premier League but it doesn't look that way so far.

In all honesty, other than yesterday they've had a pretty easy start to the season (which they've managed to make hard work of). I would have expected them to easily have maximum points.

In all honesty, other than yesterday they've had a pretty easy start to the season (which they've managed to make hard work of). I would have expected them to easily have maximum points.

That's true and it is only the start but you can only beat what's put in front of you. I think they'll be in with a shout though, especially if they can keep Drogba fit who, as much as he's an annoying so-and-so, is a phenomenal player.

Dead right on Ancelotti. I for one thought he would struggle in the PL but he has slotted in there perfectly. Chelsea have got it 100% correct with their last 2 managers. Hiddink steadied the ship brilliantly last season after Christmas and Ancelotti has been very professional thus far.

The thing is, wasn't everyone getting all excited about them this time last year too? Until we went up and beat them at the Bridge, and Drogba decided he wasn't much bothered to apply himself.

Spitefull shower of pricks that they are, I still can't hate them as much as the Mancs.

They are the epitomy of all that is wrong in football, both on and off the pitch, from owner through the players to the 'fans' I despise them.

They will win the league and put another nail in the coffin of real football.

I dream of the days they used to turn up with Gordon Durie up front and us biffing them 4-nil.

Ridiculous club with no class, agree about the new manager tho'. He does carry himself with some semblance of class.

I actually cuahgt myself in Bristol the other day say the word 'Twat' outloud to a fat middle aged Bristolian walking along the street in a Chav shirt.

I used to save that tourette-like outburst for plastic mancs, oh well.

They are the epitomy of all that is wrong in football, both on and off the pitch, from owner through the players to the 'fans' I despise them.

Just out of curiosity, what has Roman done wrong? He hardly speaks out in public.

I see what you mean about them generally but just can't understand why you hate Roman.

No one are as vile as those cunts down the East Lancs. Chelsea are a rich Crystal Palace - a nothing club who got lucky. The other lot from Salford are as classless, soulless cunt of a club. Steeped in history, no doubt. But you want to look at all that's wrong with the modern game? Look to them cunts and the start of the Sky era.

when bassong was injured yesterday drogba was standing over him the whole time and i actually said to me dad he's watching for tips on what a real injury looks like. while i may of said this jokingly, a minute later drogba was down and being stretchered off himself, coincidence? or is that just me finding it hard to believe drogbas really injured?