You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Was mrs Gerrard right

BRAP

I have just been for a meal in a really posh Restaurant in town, really out of my price range ,very expensive and a place you go to if your like me only on special occasions,my kids paid for me and mrs BRAP for our anniversary.

Anyway fine wines and food and Spectacular dishes and service, then comes in the "Lids" swearing asking the head waiter for a sunday roast who replied" we dont do that here sir" !!!!!!!Argggggg fuck off lad said the lid who had a very expensive Audi parked in a disabled bay out side.

It really was embarrassing and my daughter said to me " dad! they are in every single nice place in town"

I just sighed and thought to myself "druggyselling fuckin horrible twats!

A professional scouser. Usually drug dealing scum who think they have the god given right to inflict their particular brand of moronism on everyone else. They play up thier accent, refer to people as "lid" or "lad" at the end of every sentence addressed to another person. They all have big fuck off cars - Audi's for the lower scale dealers, Range Rover Sports for the mid-level dealers, and those Bently sports versions for the top dogs. It'd be nice if we could genetically engineer a virus that would target these cunts specifically.

I've said it before but there's nowhere like Liverpool for that kind of thing. In places like Manchester, there are places you can go where you're insulated from the scum, but in Liverpool - and I don't know why - there's nowhere you can absolutely guarantee a peaceful night, no matter how much you're willing to pay. Except maybe an opera.

I have relatives who have really big, expensive cars. My relatives also have Scouse accents and, I believe, they may have ordered something in a restauarant that hasn't been a la carte. They are not shrinking violets but they are never obnoxious. Yet, as they are quite physically powerful, they may well have led people into presuming that they were, in some way, connected to the illegal narcotics trade. Two of them are detectives with the Merseyside Police, while another is a pimp. People should never read too much into other's assets or demeanour.

I have relatives who have really big, expensive cars. My relatives also have Scouse accents and, I believe, they may have ordered something in a restauarant that hasn't been a la carte. They are not shrinking violets but they are never obnoxious. Yet, as they are quite physically powerful, they may well have led people into presuming that they were, in some way, connected to the illegal narcotics trade. Two of them are detectives with the Merseyside Police, while another is a pimp. People should never read too much into other's assets or demeanour.

I would love to have a pimp relative, especially one with a big cane. I'd call him Uncle Pimp. Sadly all my uncles are mostly retired now.

Guest ShoePiss

Sounds like they are, in some way, connected to the narcotics trade to me. Actually I'm sorry, I'm sure the pimp is a pillar of the community