Quantcast
Bellamy - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

I don't think Rafa would give a fuck about the golf club incident, after all (according to Carra in his book) he encouraged his Argentinian players at Valencia to administer beatings in the showers to under-performing team-mates.

Craig Bellamy is boss, even more so after that today.

I don't think Rafa would give a fuck about the golf club incident, after all (according to Carra in his book) he encouraged his Argentinian players at Valencia to administer beatings in the showers to under-performing team-mates.

I read that about beating in the showers and thought it was class. A bit mental but still class.

did anyone notice the plane wings celebration after his last goal? naughty naughty ;)

I did wonder about that myself - it used to be a fairly common celebration but it does have certain connotations at Old Trafford, guess we'll never really know whether it was innocent or provocative - he's hardly going to come out and admit it if it was.

maybe due to the fact he attacked his team mate with a golf club ;)

He's a no necked neanderthal cunt, but you have to admit Riise played a blinder against Barcelona after Bellamy had twatted him with the club. Maybe we should get him to coach Babel in his spare time.

And here I go not reading Carrager's book. Jesus.

Hopefully he won't get in trouble for it.

I think he probably will, the FA seem to be looking for any excuse to ban City players at the moment - can't have the cozy little United/Chelsea duopoly broken up, can we?

Ah. So that's why Rafa collects Argies. Makes sense.

And? You telling me Riise didn't deserve it? Course he did. Bellers.

Tit. Course you'd be saying that if he clouted Torres, wouldnt you? :whistle:

He's caused agro at virtually every club he's been at. Frankly, I was surprised we signed such a trouble maker. Oh and his goal scoring ratio isnt that good either.

Tit. Course you'd be saying that if he clouted Torres, wouldnt you? :whistle:

He's caused agro at virtually every club he's been at. Frankly, I was surprised we signed such a trouble maker. Oh and his goal scoring ratio isnt that good either.

Way to miss the point, asshole.

I think we wouldn't of got Torres if he wasn't sold. Shame because he's class but you'd rather have Torres.

We would have done, but we wouldn't have spunked £10m up the wall on Babel. Bellamy or Babel is a no brainer, well you'd think so anyway.

Hopefully he won't get in trouble for it. If some tit wants to run on the pitch when he shouldn't be there then he deserves a smack.

All fans who run on the pitch should be chased by all the players with gladiator music coming over the tannoy. The winner is the one that draws blood first.

It's a great idea, but it could've ended badly for West Ham and Millwall!

We would have done, but we wouldn't have spunked £10m up the wall on Babel. Bellamy or Babel is a no brainer, well you'd think so anyway.

Now it is.

Atthe time we thought we were getting a good player for the left hand side that we needed.

When he's got his head screwed on right, he can be a nightmare to play against, as he showed today. When he's not all there, he can be a nightmare to live with, hence why he's had issues with almost every club he's been at. (And he's had a LOT of clubs. Off the top of my head: Norwich, Coventry, Newcastle, Celtic, Blackburn, Liverpool, 9-iron, West Ham and now Man City.) Either way, he will always be a moaning cunt on the field. He has certainly given Hughes plenty to think about with all their striking options. Come to think of it, he has displayed his best form under Hughes, with Wales and Blackburn. The only other coach to get the best out of him was probably Sir Bobby Robson.

Here you go gents in all its glory looks like he will be banned but well worth get the lad a medal. Won't let me post as i've not made 15 posts can someone else do the honours.

ww.b3ta.cr3ation.co.uk/onsite/gif/bellamyslap.gif

Bit stupid by Bellamy. He's given the idiot the oppertunity to make a complaint of assault.

He's just redeemed himself with every single football fan in the country pretty much.

Even John Arne Riise probably smiled when he saw it

'Assault' ??????

Don't make me fucking laugh. Bellamy should have fucking twatted the cunt and then had at go a 'Plug'

The idiot is restrained. There's no need for Bellamy to walk over. There's certainly no need for him to touch him. He's opened himself up to a complaint.