You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compared to the ban Carra got for the coin incident, this could be something like a 6-10 game ban for Bellamy.

I`m at work now so I cant get on youtube, but someone should search for "Frode Olsen Tackle" on youtube, thats how you should deal with fans invading the pitch while the game is on.

i imagine a pnt with bellamy would be something like when mr deeds went for a pint with john mcenroe

and carra's coin incident was totally different, the fella bellamy hit was on the pitch when he has no right to be. that frode olsen tackle is quality, theres another one though were the ref sends a player off for tripping a pitch invader, bloody refs hey.

Compared to the ban Carra got for the coin incident, this could be something like a 6-10 game ban for Bellamy.

I`m at work now so I cant get on youtube, but someone should search for "Frode Olsen Tackle" on youtube, thats how you should deal with fans invading the pitch while the game is on.

I especially like the way he nicked the guy's hat, classy move that.

As for Bellamy, one of the lads at work is a bookie's agent and was working at OT yesterday - he said that it happened exactly as reported, the arsehole fan ran onto the pitch, the stewards had seen him, brought him down and had the situation under control when Bellamy ran across for no reason at all (well, other than having just lost the derby and being a bit of a mentalist) and slapped him one. He couldn't confirm or deny the spitting as he was too far away to see but if Bellamy hadn't run over to begin with, the lad would have needed a water cannon to hit him, so it's on Bellamy whichever way you look at it.

I was disappointed that he didn't give duckface a slap though, might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb.

I really really rate Bellamy as a player but he is obviously a twat. The fan deserved a little bit of a slap though. Different in the 70's when you legged it on the pitch as a matter of course or to run from the Kop to the Anny Road to be cool. I of course never did, but met a lad from the Woodchurch who said I'm gonna leg it across the pitch and then jumped off and did it. He left me holding his flick knife. Weird days indeed.

Not seen this mentioned anywhere else, but don't think it needed its own thread so this one seemed appropriate as they both only got a warning, but how can Neville only get off with only a warning for his celbrations to the City fans when he has previous? Surely if you do something which you have already been fined and warned about, then if you do it again the least you should get is a bigger fine!