Quantcast
PES 2010 - Page 7 - TNF - Techy Nerd Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Ted

PES 2010

Guest Dog Chaser

This seems to be getting a good review, i'm Pro Evo at heart but playing Fifa so much recently has begun to convert me. I'll have to buy Pro now. Whats the online play like?

£29.71 & Free Delivery with Amazon Prime on Amazon now.

Can't do URLs here yet, but if you look on Amazon.co.uk, it's there.

Even if you don't buy it from there, hopefully it helps with price matching, etc. :thumbup:

Buying it tommorow then waiting to patch it up to the tits via evo-web. Heard's it better then the previous 2 versions but a bit too easy to shoot & pass which is a shame.

Has a patch come out for the 360 yet.

Only played a couple of games but it plays so smooth. Pes is back with in style. It's as if konami have allowed fifa to catch then just put there thumb to their noses and gone ner ner ne-ner ner to EA.

Anyone into a Legend season?

Signed for Sunderland and already banged in a few goals. Should be a starter soon. There's a manager likeness indicator, which there wasn't in last years version.

Still annoying that the ball never fucking goes out of play when you're a sub and you have 10 minutes to make an impact in a game.

A tip for everyone. Sign for a lowly ranked team and stay for at least two seasons, so you get as much football as possible to build up your stats.

Guest simon
Anyone into a Legend season?

Signed for Sunderland and already banged in a few goals. Should be a starter soon. There's a manager likeness indicator, which there wasn't in last years version.

Still annoying that the ball never fucking goes out of play when you're a sub and you have 10 minutes to make an impact in a game.

A tip for everyone. Sign for a lowly ranked team and stay for at least two seasons, so you get as much football as possible to build up your stats.

I play for Villa just gone through my first negotiation period.

Guest simon
Just got my first start for Sunderland against the Manc cunts at the old toilet.

Scored the winning goal in a 1-0 win.

MOM performance too.

Nailed on starts from now on.

What difficulty you got it on i had to go to the one before the hardest because i was scoring stupid ammount's.

Any PS3 patches appeared yet?

Winning Eleven Next-Gen Blog

The one on that site is class. I downloaded it earlier and it is very good. They'll be doing an update in a few weeks with the full bundesliga, so far they have Bayern, Wolfsburg and Stuttgart.

Easily!

Have to agree but I think FIFA is still the overrated unplayable shite it always has been. Its like a hot girl when you are married. Sure she's nice to play with for a little while but theres nothing beneath her polished facade. You go back to your wife cos you love her. Sure the sex might be wild with the hot girl. Maybe she has no inhibitions and lets you do what you want but empty sex can only satisfy you for so long. So I go back to my one true love and look! She's had a make-over and gotten fit. :drool:

I always loved you Pro, even when the others were telling me to leave you.

So is the conclusion that PES is back with a vengence? Sony are running their online survers , intial reports seem positive. Its taken them 3 gos to get it right on the next gen consoles, better late than never.

Fifa's like having sex with a wooly sock on your cock.