You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PES 2010

Ted

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Wiki:

1. United Kingdom FIFA 10 Cover - Features Theo Walcott, Frank Lampard and Wayne Rooney.

2. Australian FIFA 10 Cover - Features Wayne Rooney and Tim Cahill.

3. German FIFA 10 Cover - Features Bastien Schweinsteiger and Wayne Rooney.

4. Italy FIFA 10 Cover - Features Ronaldinho and Giorgio Chiellini.

5. France FIFA 10 Cover - Features Steve Mandanda, Karim Benzema and Guillaume Hoarau.

6. Spain FIFA 10 Cover - Features Karim Benzema and Xavi.

7. Poland FIFA 10 Cover - Features Wayne Rooney and Robert Lewandowski.

8. Portugal FIFA 10 Cover - Features Frank Lampard and Simao.

9. Russia FIFA 10 Cover - Features Sergei Semak.

10. North America FIFA 10 Cover - Features Frank Lampard, Cuauhtémoc Blanco and Sacha Kljestan.

From Wiki:

1. United Kingdom FIFA 10 Cover - Features Theo Walcott, Frank Lampard and Wayne Rooney.

2. Australian FIFA 10 Cover - Features Wayne Rooney and Tim Cahill.

3. German FIFA 10 Cover - Features Bastien Schweinsteiger and Wayne Rooney.

4. Italy FIFA 10 Cover - Features Ronaldinho and Giorgio Chiellini.

5. France FIFA 10 Cover - Features Steve Mandanda, Karim Benzema and Guillaume Hoarau.

6. Spain FIFA 10 Cover - Features Karim Benzema and Xavi.

7. Poland FIFA 10 Cover - Features Wayne Rooney and Robert Lewandowski.

8. Portugal FIFA 10 Cover - Features Frank Lampard and Simao.

9. Russia FIFA 10 Cover - Features Sergei Semak.

10. North America FIFA 10 Cover - Features Frank Lampard, Cuauhtémoc Blanco and Sacha Kljestan.

Im guessing its Lewandowski then. Yeahj it is i will rep you when i can thanks allot.

first reviews are out...

this head to head review places Pro Evo ahead of Fifa

Finalmente gli scans da PSM3! | Pes 2010

That review has come from pesfan website, how can it give a licensing score of 7 to pro evo and 5 to fifa! Totally biased. The more balanced reviews from game sites in the next week or so will show which one has done better.

That review has come from pesfan website, how can it give a licensing score of 7 to pro evo and 5 to fifa! Totally biased. The more balanced reviews from game sites in the next week or so will show which one has done better.

That's a recurring score as the various aspects go along. They've given them a point each as PES have the competitions but FIFA have the teams

isnt psm3 a playstation magazine? the scans are on a Pro Evo fansite though

that said, they do admit to being Pro Evo fans historically so obviously you have to take that into account, that said im just pleased that they seem to think its made giant strides this year, time will tell

Malarky you sad loser. You neg me because I like a game you don't? Because I can give reasons why I like it and all you can say is "Its shit"?

Gotta love fanboys getting their crusty undies in a twist not for dissing something that they like, but for liking something that they don't. I got one as well that just said "PES IS POO" The irony is that I have just got hold of FIFA 10 after becoming disillusioned with the way Konami have rested on their laurels of late.

What a BAD fanboy virgin! :tease: