You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PES 2010

Ted

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played A LOT of games on this demo and I'm really starting to like it. Like someone said on the first page, the physics feels a little random at times. They don't always control the ball the same, so you have to be on your feel. Individual players like Nando, Xabi etc run like the real player, pass like the real player, react like the real player. Against the comp in the highest setting they really play like who they are supposed to be. I played against Liverpool and everytime I got the ball in midfield I couldn't get two touches on it before Mascherano was on top of me. Playing as Spain is especially good.

This game, with all its flaws is still far superior to FIFA.

It's boss the way they've made a good game completely shit. Konami need slapping.

Spot on!

Konami have fallen light years away from Fifa. They have been unable to bring a decent football game out worth playing for 4-5 years now and seem unable to rekindle what was once a decent game.

Most PES players have switched over to Fifa in the last few years in pursuit of a decent football game, that they and there friends can/will play online.

The other minority live in the past, hoping that there once beloved PES game might come back and be worth playing again. Loyal to a game that in it's peak was being played on a PS2 or on an original xbox.

Time has moved on in the gaming world, but unfortunately for a lot of Pes fan's there game has not.

I think our kid's PES 6 on the PC modded up to date will be the way to go. Konami have failed since making the step up from the PS2. There was a time when Pro Evo and GTA were the only two games I played regularly. I don't bother with PES anymore as it is so disappointing.

On the PES 2010 demo Torres looks like one of those sunbed warning pics.

Problem with PES6 is that they shut the servers down for PES 2009, after 2008 pretty much the entire PES community returned to PES6 after a month haha.

You could'nt believe how bad the online mode for PES 2008 considering the practice they had with PES 6 for PC & numerous console ports.

There's still a way to play PES6 online, cant remember how but i'll have a look as i miss it especially for times when i won (after playing rubbish) for my opponent to throw a hissy fit and for them to ask me to sub a player cos he just injured his own:whoops: