You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PES 2010

Ted

I wont pretend its back to the greatness of old, but it certainly has made huge strides this year. And from someone who doesn't like FIFA whether Pro is good or not, its the only one I would even consider buying. Got it on Thursday. Been loving Be a Legend mode. Great stuff.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning Eleven Next-Gen Blog

The one on that site is class. I downloaded it earlier and it is very good. They'll be doing an update in a few weeks with the full bundesliga, so far they have Bayern, Wolfsburg and Stuttgart.

Downloaded this and stuck it on my Western Digital Passport.

Do I just copy one by one into my game save folder on my PS3 as there are 150+ files in the folder.

Is there any way I can do them all in one go?

Anyone have mp3 files of liverpool songs to put in the game,just seen now that you can have a few mp3's in the crowd chants and pick songs when goals are scored etc.

That bit in bold sounds awesome. Last year it was just on repeat but it seems better already!

Get the songs from Youtube using this downloader YouTube Downloader - Software to download and convert YouTube video and convert them into mp3 with the same program.

I have to get a PS3. i played FIFA10 on the wii and it is shit sandwich.

Out of interest, on PES2009 there are four circles next to the player name that are filled in every now and then in different combinations. What do they mean? I think they are numbered 1-4 too.

I have to get a PS3. i played FIFA10 on the wii and it is shit sandwich.

Out of interest, on PES2009 there are four circles next to the player name that are filled in every now and then in different combinations. What do they mean? I think they are numbered 1-4 too.

If you have it on auto strategy then the computer will change the strategy for you durin the game. When it changes the circles by the player name change.

That bit in bold sounds awesome. Last year it was just on repeat but it seems better already!

Get the songs from Youtube using this downloader YouTube Downloader - Software to download and convert YouTube video and convert them into mp3 with the same program.

Cheers mate,yeah i was just having a look at the edit options after i got the patch.

The whole game is much,much improved this year from top to bottom.

Edited by byrnie

Its better than 08/09 but still annoying in places. The new player card system is a great idea but the gameplay is just too fast for my liking plus its too easy to score which makes it feel more like FIFA.

Online is much better now but still get twats on there disconnecting halfway through or taking an age to start the match and picking their kit that is the same colour as yours.

I might go back to PES 6 as that set the benchmark and still hasnt been bettered.

they have ruined pro ev well and truely this time, such a lack of gameplay, no flow to the game at all, dribbling has been ruined, tackling is far too easy.

I like the dribbling this time, you can't beat 4 or 5 players with any half decent player any more like you could in 09. It's a lot more realistic, you have to pick your passes and be patient in your build up play, just like real football. As for tackling, i find that there are hardly any frees given for blatant fouls, like tackles from behind. In 09 refs blew for everything but this year you'd have to really chop some one down for a free to be given.

Ask Tuohy if that's the case when I was 6-0 up against him with the Argies (he was Brazil) and he had to quit (after 60 mins) to make sure there was no further embarrasment.

Meh, cant play with Brazil, beat ya in the next game didnt I, when i was a team i was comfortable with

and i didnt quit out of embarresment, i quit because i knew i wasnt going to win so i wanted to get to a new game quicker so i could exact my revenge which i unduly delivered.

Meh, cant play with Brazil, beat ya in the next game didnt I, when i was a team i was comfortable with

and i didnt quit out of embarresment, i quit because i knew i wasnt going to win so i wanted to get to a new game quicker so i could exact my revenge which i unduly delivered.

You didn't win the next game. We drew and decided not to play penalties because they are shite.

We haven't played since that match.