You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PES 2010

Ted

Guest Dog Chaser

This seems to be getting a good review, i'm Pro Evo at heart but playing Fifa so much recently has begun to convert me. I'll have to buy Pro now. Whats the online play like?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone into a Legend season?

Signed for Sunderland and already banged in a few goals. Should be a starter soon. There's a manager likeness indicator, which there wasn't in last years version.

Still annoying that the ball never fucking goes out of play when you're a sub and you have 10 minutes to make an impact in a game.

A tip for everyone. Sign for a lowly ranked team and stay for at least two seasons, so you get as much football as possible to build up your stats.

Anyone into a Legend season?

Signed for Sunderland and already banged in a few goals. Should be a starter soon. There's a manager likeness indicator, which there wasn't in last years version.

Still annoying that the ball never fucking goes out of play when you're a sub and you have 10 minutes to make an impact in a game.

A tip for everyone. Sign for a lowly ranked team and stay for at least two seasons, so you get as much football as possible to build up your stats.

I play for Villa just gone through my first negotiation period.

Just got my first start for Sunderland against the Manc cunts at the old toilet.

Scored the winning goal in a 1-0 win.

MOM performance too.

Nailed on starts from now on.

What difficulty you got it on i had to go to the one before the hardest because i was scoring stupid ammount's.

Easily!

Have to agree but I think FIFA is still the overrated unplayable shite it always has been. Its like a hot girl when you are married. Sure she's nice to play with for a little while but theres nothing beneath her polished facade. You go back to your wife cos you love her. Sure the sex might be wild with the hot girl. Maybe she has no inhibitions and lets you do what you want but empty sex can only satisfy you for so long. So I go back to my one true love and look! She's had a make-over and gotten fit. :drool:

I always loved you Pro, even when the others were telling me to leave you.

So is the conclusion that PES is back with a vengence? Sony are running their online survers , intial reports seem positive. Its taken them 3 gos to get it right on the next gen consoles, better late than never.

Fifa's like having sex with a wooly sock on your cock.