20 hours ago, Anubis said:

Why of course he is....

He looks like part of a cabaret act you'd see at Pontins.

And while we temporarily focus on Trump, let us not forget our own muppets this Christmas. Ged seemingly unable to understand that the cross only looks inverted because there is an eyelet for the chain at the top.

Yep because she is daring to kneel for BLM in her Christmas Special. Needless to say the DM comments section is full of racist cunts crying about it. 

It turns out the inverted cross is the Cross of St Peter and is commonly used anyway. At least Ged has had a hand in me learning something, even if he couldn’t educate himself.

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

It turns out the inverted cross is the Cross of St Peter and is commonly used bY sATanIsTs anyway. At least Ged has had a hand in me learning something, even if he couldn’t educate himself.

UKIP are still going? Fuck knows why, they've got what they wanted and been pretty much absorbed by the Tories drifting further and further to the right.

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

UKIP are still going? Fuck knows why, they've got what they wanted and been pretty much absorbed by the Tories drifting further and further to the right.

Going back to their roots.

34 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I hope you got descaled afterwards!

They were actually very nice to me and my dad after my dad was suddenly taken ill about three years ago. Undoubtedly the most surreal experience of my life.

26 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

They were actually very nice to me and my dad after my dad was suddenly taken ill about three years ago. Undoubtedly the most surreal experience of my life.

Not quite the same but I had an experience when some Fox hunter toffs on horseback were being ultra friendly and  polite to us. Try being polite to the fox, you shits

7 hours ago, littletedwest said:

I'm dreading when they elect me, I quite like the Eu. Still suppose we all have do a few months at it though

I'd like to see a Venn diagram of UKIP leaders, Watford managers and members of the Sugababes. Statistically, there's bound to be a fair bit of overlap.

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Seriously? Wow, you just never know people do you? Hope your old man picked up quick.

And I still hope you got descaled afterwards.

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

Seriously? Wow, you just never know people do you? Hope your old man picked up quick.

And I still hope you got descaled afterwards.

Yeah, he was fine the next day. I think he'd just had too much sun.

And I was in Wales at the time, so I'd already resolved to have a deep clean when I got home.

11 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

And I was in Wales at the time, so I'd already resolved to have a deep clean when I got home.

Superb!

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I hope you told him that he hallucinated the Hamilton's as a terrifying symptom of sunstroke.

He'll be more careful in future.