You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

https://rochdaleherald.co.uk/2018/11/24/ukip-appoint-woman-who-put-that-can-in-wheelie-bin-as-advisor-on-cat-welfare/?fbclid=IwAR2mUssVklW7GDqVeAz6eS2p3X-GtwMhYV8zm3qdlcOJCIFmTND9fL-cJPg

UKIP appoint woman who put that cat in wheelie bin as advisor on cat welfare

The collection of gammon faced halfwits known as the UK Independence party has appointed the internationally famous cat abuser Mary Bale as an advisor on cat welfare issues.

Mary will advise Gerard whathisface, this week’s UKIP leader, on issues such as where it’s okay to hide other people’s cats and how to open a recycling bin.

Under current UKIP rules Bale is perfectly eligible for membership because UKIP are shower of shits.

The decision was criticized by former UKIP leader Nigel Farage who said something about not being invited onto Question Time as much as he would like and that while he isn’t particularly fond of cats he thinks putting them into wheelie bins is not a solution, he’d rather just send them back to wherever they came from after Brexit.

Mary Bale said “I’m not really arsed about cats either way I just want to be on the telly.”

I like their style.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Apparently their candidates for the European election include Yaxley-Lennon's mate who made his dog do Nazi salutes and some twat with form for tweeting rape threats.

Utter knobhead

For weeks he trained a dog to do a Nazi salute. The man was just convicted of a hate crime.

Man who taught dog Nazi salute found guilty of hate crime
0:35 / 1:10
volume

cc disabled

A court in Scotland found Mark Meechan guilty of a hate crime on March 20 for teaching a dog how to perform a Nazi salute and posting a video of it on YouTube. (Allie Caren/The Washington Post)

Mark Meechan stared at the camera and described the training he had given to his girlfriend’s pug, Buddha.

“My girlfriend is always ranting and raving about how cute and adorable her wee dog is,” he said in his Scottish brogue. “And so I thought I would turn him into the least cute thing I could think of, which is a Nazi.”

Then Meechan asked the dog the same question, again and again: “Buddha, do you want to gas the Jews?”

For nearly two years, the video, which includes a scene of a pug staring obediently at a speech by Adolf Hitler, has raised questions about the murky line between offensive satire and hate speech that normalizes Nazism.

The Nazi pug video has been blasted by outraged Jewish leaders and defended by satirists who likened Meechan’s prosecution to censorship in the George Orwell novel “1984.”

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Pistonbroke

Same thing will happen to the BP after this next election. Farage will leave saying he has laid the foundations and things will unravel. He#s the Sam Allardyce of politics. 

• 1 year later...