You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I honestly don't think people like this are trying to offend or are hatred filled racists in the truest sense. I just think they are fucking stupid and their brains are not developed enough to think coherently.

I think she knows exactly what she is doing. She is a racist pure and simple and should be called out as such not apologies made,

DTdLYh-X0AAGIoD.jpg

It's mental that racism exists when science points to race only existing socially and not biologically, meaning beyond adaptation to our surroundings, we are all near enough the same.

I heard something on the radio the other day that race only exists because of racism. Without it we’ve no need for the concept of race.

I'm surprised more hasn't been made of Farage's misuse of EU expenses to shore up UKIP operations:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42669293

He's basically stole £35K from EU funds - the taxpayer ultimately- to fund his insidious, hateful little party. Had he actually been an MP in the UK and done this, he'd be on the fucking rack right now. And rightly so. The man's proven to be a liar, and now he's proven to be a thief as well.  

I'm surprised more hasn't been made of Farage's misuse of EU expenses to shore up UKIP operations:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42669293

He's basically stole £35K from EU funds - the taxpayer ultimately- to fund his insidious, hateful little party. Had he actually been an MP in the UK and done this, he'd be on the fucking rack right now. And rightly so. The man's proven to be a liar, and now he's proven to be a thief as well.  

He's proven to be a massive cunt

It's mental that racism exists when science points to race only existing socially and not biologically, meaning beyond adaptation to our surroundings, we are all near enough the same.

Its a big stretch for some people to realise that almost every living being has to develop in surroundings which contain warmth so as to allow existence before homes and food for predation. This seems to point to Africa and equatorial climates to have allowed our species to flourish. It must be frightening to learn that we all evolved from dark skinned people!

UKIP leader to focus on slightly less racist swimwear models who are into older men

15-01-18

THE leader of UKIP has pledged that his next 25-year-old girlfriend will not be as obviously racist.

Henry Bolton told party members he had been guilty of focusing on the breasts of ex-girlfriend Jo Marney rather than her white supremacist values.

He said: “Like all balding men in their fifties I just want to have sex with a nubile young woman. I foolishly believed that everyone would be okay with that, even if the young woman in question was spectacularly racist.

“I have learned my lesson and from now on will only proposition swimwear models who want to repatriate immigrants because they are worried about the pressure on public services.”

Meanwhile Martin Bishop, head of politics at the Institute for Studies, said: “While the opinions of Henry Bolton’s former mistress are horrible, in the grand scheme of things none of this really matters because Henry Bolton is the leader of UKIP.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/ukip-leader-to-focus-on-slightly-less-racist-swimwear-models-who-are-into-older-men-20180115142425

Guest Pistonbroke

Daily Mash probably not that far out with that bit of satire. 

I find it strange that UKIP still have followers who claim they aren't racist. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ukip-faces-being-wound-up-in-a-fortnight-after-judge-orders-payment-of-ps175000-libel-case-costs-mr-justice-warby_uk_5ab00c20e4b0697dfe198013?utm_hp_ref=uk-homepage

UKIP could be wound up as a political party within a fortnight after a judge ordered it to pay a crippling £175,000 bill in legal costs for libelling three Labour MPs.

The pro-Brexit party is now facing bankruptcy in the wake of the ruling by Mr Justice Warby on Monday that it had to pay the bill within two weeks.

UKIP MEP Jane Collins falsely accused Labour’s three Rotherham MPs of covering up the town’s sex abuse scandal before the last election.

Sir Kevin Barron, John Healey and Sarah Champion sued for libel over Collins’ speech to a UKIP conference, which came a month after a report found about 1,400 children in the area had been abused between 1997 and 2013.

Collins has already been ordered to personally pay damages of £54,000 to each of the MPs. 

The party is already reeling from a succession of failed leaders since Nigel Farage, saw its vote collapse in the 2017 election and is struggling to attract any donors to keep afloat.

It is currently run by interim leader Gerard Batten after former leader Henry Bolton was ousted by members following his links to a girlfriend who sent racist texts about Prince Harry’s fiancee Meghan Markle.

Although UKIP was not deemed responsible for Collins’ remarks, the High Court ruled last month that the party taken an “deliberate” decision not to settle the case before the 2017 general election.

And on Monday, Mr Justice Warby awarded costs – separately from the damages bill – of £175,000 to the three Labour MPs.

At an event in the party’s former heartland of Essex on Monday, current interim leader Batten conceded that UKIP may be “finished” unless it can find the cash.

“If we cannot raise it then the future of the party itself is in question,” he said.

Mary Newton, chairman of the Clacton branch of the party, told her local paper: “Mr Batten said we need to raise £100,000 in two weeks or that could be it. Mr Batten was just being honest and open with us about the situation.”

In a joint statement, Barron, Healey and Champion said: “UKIP’s actions behind the scenes forced the costs of this case to soar and compounded the damage from Jane Collins’ unfounded and hurtful allegations.

“This deliberate strategy hugely increased the legal costs and it is right that UKIP are today held liable for a large share of these costs.

“UKIP used the unfounded allegations by Jane Collins for political advantage.

“At the highest level UKIP knew Jane Collins’ case was ‘hopeless’ but blocked any settlement in our favour before the 2015 General Election because they believed it would win them votes.”

Personally, I'm gutted......

Their work is done. The Tories have taken on the UKIP mantle with aplomb.

Their work isn’t done though, in fact it’ll never be done. Supporters of hard Brexit will want to keep the electoral threat of an anti-EU party to stop the Tories backsliding, and to deter Labour from committing to the single market and/or trying to reverse Brexit.

If and when UKIP folds I expect Banks to launch his new party shortly afterwards to fill the gap.

Their work isn’t done though, in fact it’ll never be done. Supporters of hard Brexit will want to keep the electoral threat of an anti-EU party to stop the Tories backsliding, and to deter Labour from committing to the single market and/or trying to reverse Brexit.

If and when UKIP folds I expect Banks to launch his new party shortly afterwards to fill the gap.

I'll defer to your better knowledge on these matters.  I just don't see anyone left to vote for them now that the loony element of the Tory party have gained the upper hand.