old skool tom

Worst possible way too die?

Covered an inquest once about a lad who fell into a giant industrial mincer designed to chop up boxes. His workmate went to make a brew, then when he came back couldn't find him, and all that was left was 'a bit of red' by the 'giant screws'. Wouldn't fancy that like.

Having one of those giant tape worms eating its way out of you from the inside.

Or being trapped in a sauna and sweating to death - door won't open and you're screaming and banging on it to attract attention but no one comes. Feckin nightmare !

Having yer testicles impaled

On my First Aid course today the trainer explained how a rubgy players was having his dislocated hip re set. Unfortunately they trapped a bollock in the hip socket when they reset it! I'm no doctor but I reckon that smarted.

On my First Aid course today the trainer explained how a rubgy players was having his dislocated hip re set. Unfortunately they trapped a bollock in the hip socket when they reset it! I'm no doctor but I reckon that smarted.

Don't think they were medically trained either by the sounds of it! On the plus side, he can save on the cost of twisty jeans by just wearing straight ones, to achieve the same look.

I remember years ago a guy working on the dock road was trapped in a filling grain store. Horrible way to go. Knowing you're about to suffocate as the level of the grain rises, not to mention all the small grain particles getting into your lungs.

It has got to be without a doubt Shark attack,

1. You see the shark thats going to eat you alive

2. The panick would paralise you with fear

3. You would almost drown

4. Then the shark actually eats and kills you