You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst possible way too die?

old skool tom

A young lad was working with his brother on a farm in Cornwall a few years ago, while they were stacking bales the lads brother at the bottom got caught in the machinery and before he could jump from the top to the bottom it had ripped his arms and legs off. He died 5 minutes later from blood loss.

Also drowning in a grain silo would be pretty shit as the blowers to keep the grain dry also turn it into quicksand and there's no getting out.

Guest The Chimp

The Ken Bigley way. Knowing what was likely going to happen and having all the time in the world to imagine it. I can't imagine (nor want to) what it's like to desperately cling on to the hope of freedom only to suddenly realise that what you've had nighmares about is going to actually happen. Some soft cunt told me to look on his phone at one of these decapitations, I had no idea what the fuck was going on until it was too late. I truly could've kicked fuck out of him - definitely the worst thing I've ever seen. Stayed with me for about a week.

• 11 years later...
On 21/05/2010 at 04:36, Remmie said:

Anything where death was assured and the process to be prolonged and terrifying.

Something like a 747 with both engines on fire 3 miles up or however high it is they fly.

747's got four engines. If it took off with only two you might eventually have a problem.

A plane going down would be fucking terrifying, like that cargo one in Afghanistan when the weight shifted, the crew would have only known for a few seconds but that few seconds knowing thats it would have been absolutely horrific. Burning alive is meant to be the worst and I guess seeing people throw themselves to death off the twin towers kind of indicates that choosing to fall to guaranteed death is better than cooking. It's not so much the way you die anyway it's how you are remembered as dying. "He fell into a mincer?" "he was eaten by a sharK' "he died in his sleep" .... put me in the sea with Jaws. 

47 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

The Japanese Government only tell inmates on death row the day of their execution on the morning it is going to happen. They are also held in solitary confinement and are forbidden to communicate with anyone, are not allowed televisions and may only possess three books. The Japanese authorities are cruel fuckers.

Saudi is like that. Didn't realise the Japs still had the death sentence.

9 minutes ago, Elite said:

A prolonged slow, painful death is the absolute worst.

Like in Narcos where they tortured that DEA agent for days and had a doctor keeping him alive so they could keep torturing him constantly.

Law Abiding Citizen!