You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crooks; what a penis.

Markmywords

Crooks is a twat alright but anyone putting the bigger twat that is Mark Bright in his place is alright by me.

Lineker also made a reference to Shearer's booting of Lennon's head on MOTD, which I thought was quite funny.

I typed that in on youtube ,because I couldn't recall Shearer doing that, and it had one of the best titles ever " Lennon heinously headbutts Shearer's boot"; if that uploader frequented this site, I'd rep him, top stuff.

They are both utter cunts, thick as pig shit and proof of the power of positive discrimination within the halls of the BBC.

Crooks is the epitomy of a tool, thick but thinks he's intelligent, mind-blowingly awful.

He was a decent player to be fair, whereas Bright was always a jobbing target man with the football brain of a pea.

They've got all areas of ignorance covered.

Bright's a bit nervous, a bit jittery and, yes, a bit weaponey but Crooks is bar far the larger penis of the two.

The way he slows every conversation down to introduce some kind of philisophical angle, using his hands to manipulate the air, making facial expressions that makes him look like his trying to kiss through a tennis racquet but in the end saying nothing of any punditrilogical meaning. That's the work of a penis.

Excellent word my man, and excellently used may I add!

As for Crooks he's just a horrible, horrible twat, next to him Bright is, well, a horrible twat!

There's a real lack of Garth Crooks youtubeage unfortunately. He's got to have some belters.

All i could find was this.

[YOUTUBE]vsFX2a626OE[/YOUTUBE]

I don't mind him, in all the blandness of BBC punditry he's actually quite refreshing, even if he does talk absolute bollocks nearly all the time.

I used to have to mark Agogo playing Sunday league football, and then played on the same team as him, and he really wasn't that good. Not trying to big myself up as I am pretty crap to be honest, and he wasn't that much better than me. Gutting to see him go on and play with the same team as Stoichkov and go to the African Nations Cup. And yes I am jealous and bitter.

As for Garth Crooks, he is a thundercunt, but that is quite funny, as Bright is also a twat. I have had the misfortune of reading Bright's weekly column in The Metro on the way to work a few times, I dunno if it is in the London edition only, but it is absolute shite, week in week out.

I reckon Crooks was showing him he is still top thundercunt though.

I have had the misfortune of reading Bright's weekly column in The Metro on the way to work a few times, I dunno if it is in the London edition only, but it is absolute shite, week in week out.

I have read it a few times, too. He doesn't seem to like Liverpool or Benitez much, for whatever reason.

(Bit like Le Tissier in that respect)

I have read it a few times, too. He doesn't seem to like Liverpool or Benitez much, for whatever reason.

(Bit like Le Tissier in that respect)

Aye, here's what he said about Johnson last week. Starts off saying he is not a great defender, but then goes on to talk about Italy and Brazil winning the World cup with Defences that are sound but not great, bearing in mind that Brazil had 2 of the most attacking full backs of the last decade or 2.

Think he has been coming on here and reading Code72s posts! Perhaps the fact that Bright agrees with him can be used to prove that Code is wrong. Again.

Mark Bright: Johnson is England's weakest link

This summer Liverpool paid £18million to Portsmouth for Glen Johnson but come next July he could just cost England the World Cup.

Going forward he is great but as a defender he gets beaten too easily.

Former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho thought Johnson would let him down against top-class *opposition. At the moment, he looks to be right.

Slovenia were modest opponents at Wembley last weekend but it was *amazing how easily Johnson was *beaten and Slovenia's goal came from his poor defending.

If England are going to win the World Cup we need a rock-solid defence.

Fabio Capello says Johnson is one of the best right-backs in the world and he has the talent to be the best if he *improves the defensive side of his game.

Johnson need look no further than his England team-mate Ashley Cole for inspiration. The Chelsea star has completed his *transformation as a brilliant attacking and defending left-back.

Capello is getting the best out of his talented squad, there's no *question about that. The Italian knows it takes sound, but not always *brilliant, *defences to win major trophies.

Take a look at the last two World Cup-winning defences. In 2006, Italy won the final with an excellent goalkeeper in Gianluigi Buffon and a back four of Gianluca Zambrotta, Fabio *Cannavaro, Marco Materazzi and Fabio Grosso. I would say good, but not great. Brazil, in 2002, had a decent keeper in Marcos, two great wing-backs in Cafu (pictured) and Roberto Carlos, with Edmilson, Lucio and Roque Junior in defence. But what about further up the field? The argument on whether Jermain Defoe should start in place of Emile Heskey rumbles on and I ask if it isn't broke, why fix it?

Defoe is doing what he does best, scoring goals. The results are the *important thing and we keep on *winning. Defoe is piling the pressure on Capello but keep an eye on *Carlton Cole. Should Capello not start with Heskey he might opt for the ever-improving West Ham forward.

If England beat Croatia they will join the eight other *countries who have already qualified for South *Africa next summer.

And I feel this World Cup will be our best since Italy in 1990 – when Sir Bobby Robson's side reached the semi-finals.

The weather in the South African winter is in our favour – it could be cold, damp and wet *especially in Cape Town.

And after *watching the *Confederations Cup a couple of months ago I feel we have nothing to fear. We just need to sort out Johnson and that right-back position!

I used to have to mark Agogo playing Sunday league football, and then played on the same team as him, and he really wasn't that good. Not trying to big myself up as I am pretty crap to be honest, and he wasn't that much better than me. Gutting to see him go on and play with the same team as Stoichkov and go to the African Nations Cup. And yes I am jealous and bitter.

As for Garth Crooks, he is a thundercunt, but that is quite funny, as Bright is also a twat. I have had the misfortune of reading Bright's weekly column in The Metro on the way to work a few times, I dunno if it is in the London edition only, but it is absolute shite, week in week out.

I reckon Crooks was showing him he is still top thundercunt though.

:biggrin: Brilliant. Repped.