You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The myth that Liverpool don't have money to spend

x442

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Why haven't the admin/mods banned me yet?

You know it's wrong, but you just can't helping but laugh at the retarded kid in school. You're that kid.

Your own club went 26 so we'll give you a shout in another seven, mate.

In the 70s/80s. It was a long time ago.

These days, a big club can't go more than 10 years without winning their domestic league, I'm afraid.

Just accept that you are no longer a big club.

A bit like Preston NE. Used to be good, but not anymore.

These days, a big club can't go more than 10 years without winning their domestic league, I'm afraid.

Sorry, mate, I forgot football was invented in 1992.

Forgive my petulance.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yep, fair point.

You're not really getting this who wind up thing, are you? You're not just meant to say the most outlandish thing that you can think of. You're meant to skim close to the truth.

You're really bad at this.

Sorry, mate, I forgot football was invented in 1992.

Forgive my petulance.

It wasn't. We won a shit load of FA Cups before 1992. Seeing as though my club and your club are both on 18 league titles, we go to FA Cups for the decider. We have more FA Cups than you. Hence, we are England's most successful club.

Good old thing, is history.

It wasn't. We won a shit load of FA Cups before 1992. Seeing as though my club and your club are both on 18 league titles, we go to FA Cups for the decider. We have more FA Cups than you. Hence, we are England's most successful club.

Lets not forget that memorable victory over the illustrious Milwall only a few years ago. Competition of kings it is now.

Errrrmmm...

european-cup.jpg

Yeah, that trophy doesn't exist though?

Is just that, a myth. In the 5 years Rafa has been in charge, Liverpool have spent almost £300 million on players, more than three times the amount Sir Alex has spent, and he's won 3 league titles and a European Cup! This nonsense about Rafa not being able to win the league because of the 'Yanks' not forking out, it's pure bollocks. He's not been able to win the league because he's a shit manager, pure and simple. Instead of spending £30M on one player, he'll spend £30M on bringing in a dozen shit Spanish players - the Rafa tactic.

It's coming up to 20 years without a league title, and come May, you will officially become a small club. None of the big clubs in Europe have gone 20 years without a title in their domestic league, it's just incomprehensable. Inter Milan, AC Milan, Juve, Real Madrid, Barcelona. Manchester United, Bayern...you are no longer among that prestigious list. You can be found amongst the likes of Marseilles and Napoli.

You're a small club, with a shitty little tinpot league 1 stadium, with a fat Spanish waiter for a manager, haven't won the league for 19 years and won't do so in the forseeable future. You will NEVER be as big as Manchester United and you know it. That's why you're so bitter.

You're a fucking laughinstock, you bunch of inbred, Scouse vermin scum.

batdog.jpg

Keep him on here and don't ban him,he's such a jester,I'm sure he get's all his quip's from his mates.Now he just needs to trek back to his favorite bar in Canal Street.

My fav bar in Canal Street is The White Swallow. I've downed a few frothy pints there in my time, let me tell you.