x442

The myth that Liverpool don't have money to spend

Aye, I think it's a good possibility that it could be the fat lad, but I think it would be unfair without some sort of proof slagging off some random obese fella from the Nottingham area.

Not random. Phil. :D The fat lad looks like he could be 21. If the email address is to be believed it can't be the guy in the sea of mancs. But if its a fake email then it just might be him.

I tried My Space and came up with the same obese fella, plus two others. Some 21 year old Chav, and another goth emo kid from Manchester.

Do 'em all! One of them is sure to be the little bollox or fat bollox.

Do you mean that fat bloke? :D

n1158570256_7435.jpg

??

Haha - no wonder he has to troll forums to get his kicks, I bet the only tits he's ever seen in the flesh are his own!

Guest Numero Veinticinco
post his pic on the chavs site as well, they may have fools in Ashbourne as well.

That chav site is the most anti-liverpool website I've seen, other than some of the more extreme Manc shit, they are the most moronic.

Just had a quick look at fatties friends. Their seems to be a lot of fit women who live far away from him :D Sad bastard must be looking through facebook adding them as friends to make himself look a stud.

He claims on that Chelsea site to come from Salford. He claims on here that he's doing a computing degree. I REALLY hope that there aren't any scousers around Nottingham Uni who may recognise his face if he happens to some from Manc and be studying there, that would be TERRIBLE.

Just had a quick look at fatties friends. Their seems to be a lot of fit women who live far away from him :D Sad bastard must be looking through facebook adding them as friends to make himself look a stud.

Either that or fellow styoodents.

[YOUTUBE]lPGud5z_SHE[/YOUTUBE]

Fat and ugly, usually a guarantee that you wont get proper arse RAPED, but in this case I think I'll lower my (already) low standards.

So if anyone bumps into him, tell him Melchett is hankering for some bursting.

In the 70s/80s. It was a long time ago.

These days, a big club can't go more than 10 years without winning their domestic league, I'm afraid.

Just accept that you are no longer a big club.

A bit like Preston NE. Used to be good, but not anymore.

Here's a good one boys!

What does a United fan do when his team have just won there FIFTH European Cup?

Turns off his XBOX and gets back into bed with his ma for a quick gobble off the old dear!

What a horrible fuckin insignificant little cunt this prat really is.

Was readin this all last night and probably the biggest idiot to ever make an insulting claims about Liverpool - shit himself when it came to the IP adress!