x442

The myth that Liverpool don't have money to spend

Jesus. I'm away for 2 days and I miss all the fun.

This retard comes on spouting the usual rubbish you get from pre-teens, gets no where, so does the ultimate scum action of creating a Munich jibe to try and and create strife. When he gets caught out he just starts ignoring it. Now the IP thing has gone from been against the law (to the extent we are getting a letter from this "Students" solicitor) to just been rude. You couldn't make it up. Arse handed to him.

Worth adding though that you Mr x442, are no Man Utd fan. I know a few and not one of them would drag up their darkest day in an effort to have an argument. To use the deaths of some of your former greats to troll a website is total and utter scum tactics, and I know that 99% of your own fans would disown you for it. You are nothing.

But they do.

Jesus. I'm away for 2 days and I miss all the fun.

This retard comes on spouting the usual rubbish you get from pre-teens, gets no where, so does the ultimate scum action of creating a Munich jibe to try and and create strife. When he gets caught out he just starts ignoring it. Now the IP thing has gone from been against the law (to the extent we are getting a letter from this "Students" solicitor) to just been rude. You couldn't make it up. Arse handed to him.

Worth adding though that you Mr x442, are no Man Utd fan. I know a few and not one of them would drag up their darkest day in an effort to have an argument. To use the deaths of some of your former greats to troll a website is total and utter scum tactics, and I know that 99% of your own fans would disown you for it. You are nothing.

But they do Johnny.

They don't give a fuck about Munich. The only thing Munich is good for is using it against Liverpool supporters after 90 minutes of sick bile from them cunts, as a means to justify their own behaviour when the Liverpool supporters eventually snap and sing about it.

I've always said singing about Munich is wrong, not because of any moral argument, but because it's exactly what they want. Don't give it to them, just sing YNWA instead it hurts them far more, even when they win.

But they do Johnny.

They don't give a fuck about Munich. The only thing Munich is good for is using it against Liverpool supporters after 90 minutes of sick bile from them cunts, as a means to justify their own behaviour when the Liverpool supporters eventually snap and sing about it.

I've always said singing about Munich is wrong, not because of any moral argument, but because it's exactly what they want. Don't give it to them, just sing YNWA instead it hurts them far more, even when they win.

Exactly, they buzz off getting called Munichs.

We've not quite managed to get his mates to sign up yet... Maybe he's too busy finding a solicitor, still apoplectic with rage over his IP being leaked and frequently backtracking throughout the thread.

He isn't 14 by the way, a certain mod got an itchy trigger finger and edited it.

To be fair, he might have one of those ambulance chaser's leaflets in his bedroom drawer.

"Had a bumming on the internet in the last two years that was all your fault?"

Johnny Allan will be positively excited about this one! Get the greyhounds out!

I read his first few posts and thought why the fuck isn't she banned yet. It turns out to be a classic again though. Wonder how long it takes for the begging to start.

I go away for two days and they let the nutters out FFS

This easily the best post so far.

Take a bow, Nick.

Ha ha and the Mancs say they are not obsessed with us the inbred bog eyed mother/brother/father/sister/dog/cat/budgie/any other household pet fuckers.

This fella reminds me of a manc I am always having murder with, I reckon he works in my old place and has said bog eye and his name is Lee.

I could be wrong it could be Gary Neville, seeing as he is not getting much time on the telly or in the papers to spout his hatred towards us, he has finally cracked on set up an internet account for all Liverpool Websites.

It is threads like this that bring us all together, we may argue like fuck with each other at times, but we always show the love when a absolute prized twat like this turns up, brings a tear to my eye.

Keep up the good work people *sniff*

But they do Johnny.

I suppose I should have said 'any proper football fan Manc', as I've come across his kind before who spout their Heysel or Hillsborough bile and then justify it with "you sing about Munich!" cock.

But to actually try and create the Munich thing like he did is fucking astonishing. I was talking to my Manc mate earlier (season ticket holder and we've bounced off each other for almost 30 years now with the footie) and I told him of this and he was really fucking angry. He's going to log on later to his Manc forums and see if the name is a known one. it surprised me how angry he is. Although to be fair, he was on e-bay after the Man Utd - Man City rememberance game and was doing deals and going to peoples houses who were selling the match scarves, etc, on e-bay and 'having words'.

I suppose I should have said 'any proper football fan Manc', as I've come across his kind before who spout their Heysel or Hillsborough bile and then justify it with "you sing about Munich!" cock.

But to actually try and create the Munich thing like he did is fucking astonishing. I was talking to my Manc mate earlier (season ticket holder and we've bounced off each other for almost 30 years now with the footie) and I told him of this and he was really fucking angry. He's going to log on later to his Manc forums and see if the name is a known one. it surprised me how angry he is. Although to be fair, he was on e-bay after the Man Utd - Man City rememberance game and was doing deals and going to peoples houses who were selling the match scarves, etc, on e-bay and 'having words'.

Mancs ey? A great bunch.

I've never ordered My Arse on Plate* off the menu, I'll have to ask what it tastes like.

* No Alan, this is not the GF, just don't.

Is Alan still mopping up the remains of someone coming up his arse?