You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The myth that Liverpool don't have money to spend

x442

Well, you come onto a forum and act like a complete cunt and then threaten legal action. I laughed my cock off at that. It won't be too long before your email is posted, I'd wager. Then the fun will really start.

In what way will the fun start upon the revealing of the email address I signed up with?

Really, I'm interested.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
In what way will the fun start upon the revealing of the email address I signed up with?

Really, I'm interested.

Well, I'm fairly resourceful. Why don't you pop it up and I'll see what I can find.

Some serious rep being handed out in here.

Can we have his e-mail or if anybody on here lives in Ashbourne can you knock round to him and slap him in the face with your cock?

You can come around yourself, if you like.

I'll cock you a meal.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I'll let the mods have that pleasure.

P***D*****88@Gmail.com is what it is, but it's up to the mods to do the rest.

Fuckin' 'ell. It's Paul Danan!

m_Paul_Danan.jpg

Only the skip can do that. Looks like your IP address will be getting abused for quite a while yet.

IPs can't be abused. Only by people who know what they are doing. In effect, a hacker can use an IP to 'make a call' to that computer. But even the best of hackers will struggle to get that 'call' through a basic firewall, which I have. And even then, it's no good once the person has changed his IP, which I have done.