You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sambuca

Antynwa

Was up there before,robbing cunts is the phrase that comes to mind.

Tell me about it. 12 euro for two drinks at the start of the night was madness. 5:30 a pint of Heineken. The thing is they know they have you wrapped around their little finger and that you have to pay it.

Tell me about it. 12 euro for two drinks at the start of the night was madness. 5:30 a pint of Heineken. The thing is they know they have you wrapped around their little finger and that you have to pay it.

Funny though when i was at the bar a girl from the west (galway or somewhere) orders two vodkas and a red bull and 2 bottles of bud and hands the barman ?20.

He says,ye may come again love your in dublin now.She hadn't a fucking clue what he was on about.

Funny though when i was at the bar a girl from the west (galway or somewhere) orders two vodkas and a red bull and 2 bottles of bud and hands the barman ?20.

He says,ye may come again love your in dublin now.She hadn't a fucking clue what he was on about.

The bird I was out with started off on WKD's then was on Double Vodka and Red Bull's. Being the Gentleman I am when she couldnt find her drink after we were up dancing I offered to buy her one. I was half pissed at this stage and when I went up to get her one, The barman says '13:25'. I ddint think much of it at the time but the next day I fucking did. Daylight robbery.

The bird I was out with started off on WKD's then was on Double Vodka and Red Bull's. Being the Gentleman I am when she couldnt find her drink after we were up dancing I offered to buy her one. I was half pissed at this stage and when I went up to get her one, The barman says '13:25'. I ddint think much of it at the time but the next day I fucking did. Daylight robbery.

You never think much of it at the time especially when there is an opportunity to get your leg over.

Sambucca is quality, the best thing to do is put the shit in the freezer. wait for it to crystalize and go a 100%proof. (different to percenatge, before anyone starts)

Its then the best drink in the world!!!

Also any one ever had a traffic light, Red aftershock, absthine and sambucca. its a killer. they sold it in my old local, they were only allowed to serve you 1 each. We gave one to a mate of ours on a night out. only an 18year old lad bless him, had 1 pint of lager in him from the previous boozer, necked the traffic light and befor it even hit the back of his throat, up came the shot and the pint of lager and his macdonalds all over the bar and the backs of legs of people sat at the bar. bless him, it was only 730 as well. Good on the lad he stayed out for the whole night too. reminded him in the morning that he also did chocolate salty balls on Karaoke.

Sambucca is quality, the best thing to do is put the shit in the freezer. wait for it to crystalize and go a 100%proof. (different to percenatge, before anyone starts)

Its then the best drink in the world!!!

Also any one ever had a traffic light, Red aftershock, absthine and sambucca. its a killer. they sold it in my old local, they were only allowed to serve you 1 each. We gave one to a mate of ours on a night out. only an 18year old lad bless him, had 1 pint of lager in him from the previous boozer, necked the traffic light and befor it even hit the back of his throat, up came the shot and the pint of lager and his macdonalds all over the bar and the backs of legs of people sat at the bar. bless him, it was only 730 as well. Good on the lad he stayed out for the whole night too. reminded him in the morning that he also did chocolate salty balls on Karaoke.

Far and away the best part of the story.