You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope I'm not hijacking a thread but maybe its Plessis attitude change once he got in the first team that has put off Rafa from blooding the other youngsters. Doesn't want them taking their eye off the ball so to speak.

Besides if the rumour is to be believed you won't see much of Plessis for a while.

His attitude is only half of Plessis's problem.

The other half is that he's a fucking mong who can't play football.

Think the last time we pushed the boat out this far on a youngster was that Irish lad we bought off Millwall back in Evans era. What was his name again? Mark something?

Mark Kennedy.

I remember when we signed him, the Echo had a eadline like 'Liverpool sign Lion Mark'.

I then went outside for a game of footy with my mates, bagsying Leon Mark, Liverpools new wonderkid

Guest Numero Veinticinco

GSj0DZ0Vcm8

Say you will, say you won't

Say you'll do what I don't

Say you're true, say to me... Shelvey.

No?

He's bald is. he's alive

he'll tarmac yer drive.....

shelvey, shelvey......

I'm with you on the whole being glad that we've bought a living player thing.

He's red, he's sound,

He's not in a coffin six feet underground

Jonjo Shelvey, Johnjo Shelvey

To the Adams Family:

He looks like Martin Skrtle

His bellend's probably purple

The hair style of a turtle

His name's Jonjo Shelvey

de de de de *click click" de de de de *click click"

I'l think of something even shitter if you give me 5 minutes...

Mark Kennedy - currently playing as a left back for Cardiff.

Left back?!

Remember when we signed him, in my scrap book somewhere (yes I kept one back then, every LFC article) said he was the missing piece needed to shape us into a winning team. Pity he played like the Missing Link! Did he turn out to love the booze and gambling a bit too much or was that just a rumour?