Mendoza

Noel Gallagher quits Oasis

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

A link to a s*n headline. No thanks. 

Noel though is a tory cunt these days, turned into a right bellend. 

It's pointing out Noel in the S*n. Don't think the article will be for you though. 

A man who likes a band who describe their music as.....

The Bug(official)
@thebugzoo
Hyperdub/Ninja-Tune/Pressure/Intercranial :

....in not liking a rock and roll band shocker. 

If he hates Noel so much why does he dress just like him? Sounds to me like he once got filled in at an Oasis gig for being a pompous twat (just like his nemesis, Noel has become) 

VDot-sdg_400x400.jpg

Noel is still a cunt these days, no denying that. 

1 hour ago, cloggypop said:

"But anyone who actually likes music intuitively knows that songwriting is more than dilution, blanching, blanding-out, the agglomeration of finer moments into a simulation of rock n roll."

Oof.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

A link to a s*n headline. No thanks. 

Noel though is a tory cunt these days, turned into a right bellend. 

Noel Gallagher is a bell end but not as big a bell end as the fella who wrote that piece. What a weapon.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Captain Howdy said:

Noel Gallagher is a bell end but not as big a bell end as the fella who wrote that piece. What a weapon.

I've had a look at his Twitter and tbh I found very little I didn't agree with over the past few weeks of his activity (mainly political) then I saw the type of music he says "fuck me with a juggernaut what an album" to..... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, redinblack said:

I like it. I couldnt have put it better about that fucking fraud and his chimp brother.

Fuck you very much, sir.

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, redinblack said:

I deserve that. My sincerest apologies for my anti-Simian statement.

Too late for that now mate. Your card is marked. 

7 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

I'm a big fan of this little takedown

That is some seriously over the top fake laughing from Greg Davies there. 

3 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Anti-Simite

eroberungdesplanetderaffen.gif

Sugar Ape and his mates last time this monkey-misrepresentation happened...

8 hours ago, Remmie said:

That is some seriously over the top fake laughing from Greg Davies there. 

I like the fact she nicked it from the cricket sledging thread (You're not even the best batsman [batter] in your own family).

A few years back Noel used to be quite funny, I remember his on S****r Saturday being given a wrapped present for this birthday and they asked him "what do you think it is " and he replied James Blunt's head" everybody then laughed and deadpan just said again "no seriously I'm hoping it's James Blunt's head"..

Don't know what's happened  to him but he's morphed into a right prick which coincidentally happened when Liverpool got good again when he started coming out with that Queen Mum shite, I mean we've broken Barca, Spurs even Guardiola lost it couple of years so why not Thunderbirds head ? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stickman said:

A few years back Noel used to be quite funny, I remember his on S****r Saturday being given a wrapped present for this birthday and they asked him "what do you think it is " and he replied James Blunt's head" everybody then laughed and deadpan just said again "no seriously I'm hoping it's James Blunt's head"..

Don't know what's happened  to him but he's morphed into a right prick which coincidentally happened when Liverpool got good again when he started coming out with that Queen Mum shite, I mean we've broken Barca, Spurs even Guardiola lost it couple of years so why not Thunderbirds head ? 

It’s probably the company he keeps done in little Venice in North London. Turned him into a right bitter arl Tory blert. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

It’s probably the company he keeps done in little Venice in North London. Turned him into a right bitter arl Tory blert. 

West London, Darling.

We wouldn’t be seen dead north of Swiss Cottage.

• Upvote 1