You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Noel Gallagher quits Oasis

Mendoza

3 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

wrote some half-decent stuff about how walking down a hall is faster than a cannonball

I've never stopped to question that: is it a really fast walk or a really shit cannon?

Or just shit lyrics?

Just now, Scott_M said:

Liam is a bit thick, always acts a bit thick and has never attempted to be anything but a bit thick.

Noel thinks he’s some sort of Nostradamus like sage.

Absolutely mate. My brother worked with some Mancs around 15 years ago or so, nice lads who knew Liam growing up. Said fame never changed him. He'd always meet up with them and all his other mates for a huge party once a year and look after them all. Everything paid for. Loads of women around. Cool as fuck. They had very little good to say about Noel, reckoned he was a stuck up twat. They weren't wrong by the looks of things. 

2 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

I do think Glitter was up there though. I mean he is what he is but he wrote some great pop songs.

He was mate, unfortunately where happens to be sick and illegal and the dirty cunt shouldn't be praised in any way at all. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Just watching William at IOW. His band is pretty tight now, there’s literally no reason for Oasis to get back together unless you’re desperate to hear ‘Don’t look back on anger’ 

Just watching it now, like a dickhead I turned the telly and sky box off at the plug even though I had stuff recording. Had to find it on You Tube so got it on the telly now. He's boss isn't he, just unashamedly him and I fucking love him for it. Great to see Bonehead on stage as well. 

On 29/08/2009 at 00:06, Juniper said:

They'll be back together within a year or few. The paypacket's too much to resist. How many times has Noel left now.

He'll do a solo album or two and the ill feeling will be patched up.

On 29/08/2009 at 01:24, Juniper said:

I'll echo the above statement.

Seen them twice, last time was the wembley gig on the DVD they did back in 2000. Could of seen them twice at heaten park this year, for free on some industry tickets, but chose to get an early train home to ours both nights.

Says it all for me, were the band that got me into music but i put them into the same bracket as the who

Seen it, crossed it off the list, don't bother again.

Earls court was their peak, performance wise

They'll be back, put my mortgage on it

I hope you didn't put your mortgage on it mate