odris

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

How the fuk is Green Bay special just that bad. On the winning FG they had 10 men on the field to boot. 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

A mate of mine is filming the half time show at the Super Bowl.  

Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Mary J. Blige, and Kendrick Lamar. That's going to be superb 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Mary J. Blige, and Kendrick Lamar. That's going to be superb 

Yes, it’s Dre that’s got him doing it.   

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Yes, it’s Dre that’s got him doing it.   

Mary J Blige was in that Power spin off 'Ghost' and she's still got it. He's a jammy twat 

What an ending. After feeling like a punch in the gut stating up til near 5am this morning watching my Packers screw up and drop put, I wasn’t too arsed about the rest today but turned on with about 6 minutes left of the final quarter, and fucking hell what a finish.

glad Brady lost, but wow what an effort. 

im rooting for the Bills overall now though. I’ll find our in the morning if they’re still in the race.

3 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

What an ending. After feeling like a punch in the gut stating up til near 5am this morning watching my Packers screw up and drop put, I wasn’t too arsed about the rest today but turned on with about 6 minutes left of the final quarter, and fucking hell what a finish.

glad Brady lost, but wow what an effort. 

im rooting for the Bills overall now though. I’ll find our in the morning if they’re still in the race.

I only watched the last 12 minutes myself, had a look earlier and thought it's probably over. Unreal finish. 

I want the 49'ers to win it but I've thought it would be the Chiefs (Or Packers, sorry Bob) all the way. Winner in the next game probably wins it all. 

Delighted the Bucs are out. There fans hid under a rock for a decade before appearing last year. So fuck em. 

Mind you I can't stand either of the NFC teams really though I'd slightly prefer the 49ers next. All in on a AFC winner