Quantcast
NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread - Page 602 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
odris

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

‘Conference call with Cowboys defensive coordinator Mike Nolan has been put on hold because he had Tabasco sauce on his finger and it got in his eye.’

ouch...

• Upvote 1

On 01/11/2020 at 22:15, El Diego said:

Fucking painful watching Jimmy G. Might make a game of this though.

As painful as watching the Seahawks D?

Falcons, useless fucks. Could really do with the Saints dropping a few before Brees comes back.

Oh and whomever negged me for enjoying the Patriots sucking.

Suck it. Again.

The end of the Colt Packer game was one of the worst things I've ever seen. 9 holding calls on Indy and they almost blew it after. One of those wins that don't feel like a win. Almost an all time chokejob.

The Saints Broncos should be interesting tonight. 

The Broncos fucked up the corona protocols and can't play any of their three QBs as they all

Here's how Denver got wiped out at the QB position in a 72-hour span: QB Jeff Driskel tested positive for COVID on Thursday. Drew Lock, Brett Rypien and Blake Bortles did not wear masks, per a source, and were deemed high-risk close contacts today. They now are out Sunday.

So the QB they plan to play is on the practice squad and has moved to a WR and not played QB in a few years. 

So I'm guessing a quick game with it being run after run. And the Saints have the one of the best run defense in the league

But then the Saints will have Taysum Hill as QB and he isn't a QB at this level.