Quantcast
NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread - Page 594 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
odris

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

Cant stand the Texans or the Titans. Not proper teams. Hope the Chiefs pull this back. A Chiefs v Packers or 49's Super Bowl would be great. Or the Seahawks to be fair. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Cant stand the Texans or the Titans. Not proper teams. Hope the Chiefs pull this back. A Chiefs v Packers or 49's Super Bowl would be great. Or the Seahawks to be fair. 

As a casual fan, can you educate me why they're not proper teams?

The Titans are the Houston Oilers and the Texans took the Oilers place. 

Don't be dickheads about it though fellas I still call my beloved Raiders the LA Raiders. 

Well this was a disappointing end to an otherwise excellent day.

calling it a night and heading to bed.

didnt expect to get this far, but still shite to get so heavily beaten.

pah.

on the plus side, should be an excellent super bowl.

49's rushed GB to death, some performance from them. They just seem to have a plan for everything this season, if the passing game isn't producing they have a great rushing game. Their defence can be pretty mean as well. Surely they'll have too much for the Chiefs, but you never know in a SB. Should be a great game. 

Working from home today so going to be putting this on.  I hope the Chiefs win but I think the 49ers will by controlling the clock and running the ball all day.  28-17.

Really want the 49'ers to win but can see the Chiefs winning. Last years was a bore. I can see this being a heavy scoring game.