You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Fair play to the Cowboys,they deserve to be No 1 seed in the NFC. Elliott was a great draft pick and should set you up for years to come.

The Giants didnt deserve to get into the playoffs last night. The attitude towards the game was all wrong from the start, they thought the Eagles would just roll over for them. Hopefully its a big wake up call.

That being said even if they do get into the playoffs i doubt they will be there long as the defence is carrying the offense on its back at the moment. The lack of a decent running game and the poor play of the offensive line is magnifying Manning's deficiencies.

Think we are looking at a Patriots v Cowboys superbowl.  But personally i would love to see the Raiders go all the way, Jack Del Rio has made them a good team to watch and i love his gutsy playcalling.

• Upvote 2

Pricks goving up so many points and yards in the second half might kill me in fantasy though.

Looking tight in the championship game so far

How bad of a week is this for fantasy points, this is looking like my lowest total all season, your probably the same.

Derek Carr gone down with a bad injury there , could be done for the season......... Jeez

How bad of a week is this for fantasy points, this is looking like my lowest total all season, your probably the same.

Derek Carr gone down with a bad injury there , could be done for the season......... Jeez

Both Mariota and Carr down with broken legs. Tough day for QB's yesterday.

Play offs next season, Superbowl by 2020. Bank it.

Its got that embarassing with the Browns/ Seriously i would stop supporting the Giants for a season if someone said to to me if i did the Browns would go all the way and lift the Lombardi.  It would be a great day for the Sporting World.

I think im developing a soft spot for them

Its got that embarassing with the Browns/ Seriously i would stop supporting the Giants for a season if someone said to to me if i did the Browns would go all the way and lift the Lombardi. It would be a great day for the Sporting World.

I think im developing a soft spot for them

Don't do it to yourself mate.

• Upvote 1

Don't do it to yourself mate.

Honestly though. I think we  are all sick of the same old same old.

Brady Bellichick ,  Wilson and the Seahawks D, Jerry World. I think it might even surpass the Leicester story if they ever did it.

Maybe its Xmas and ale talking. But i would seriously love it if the Browns went on a march next year. It may be unlikely but look at the Raiders , and if it could happen in any Sports its the NFL with the way the draft works. 

Anyway i hope someone new lifts thew Lombardi this year. Maybe the Falcons.

Steelers have got their shit together at the right time. roethlisberger bell and brown as good as any offensive axis. the problem is keeping them fit.

Probably the best Offenssive Trio in the game. If their Defense can keep them in games, they have a chance

Honestly though. I think we are all sick of the same old same old.

Brady Bellichick , Wilson and the Seahawks D, Jerry World. I think it might even surpass the Leicester story if they ever did it.

Maybe its Xmas and ale talking. But i would seriously love it if the Browns went on a march next year. It may be unlikely but look at the Raiders , and if it could happen in any Sports its the NFL with the way the draft works.

Anyway i hope someone new lifts thew Lombardi this year. Maybe the Falcons.

Fuck the Falcons

Guest Pistonbroke

Redskins keeping me hanging on as usual. They'll get bummed in the play offs if they make it but it is now back in their own hands. As long as they beat the Giants, being as two teams above them in the play off spots by 1/2 a win are from the same division and play each other on Sunday, Lions v Packers. 

Saints do what the saints have done since 2011

Start terrible,start showung form then fall behind ahain only to rally at the end of the season to win just enough games to deprive themselves of a top 10 pick but not make the playoffs.

.to be fair they've been hammered by injuries this year,especially the DBs.