You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Guest Pistonbroke

Redskins had a good win against the Vikings 26-20, keeps us on track for a play off spot. Packers up next and they are getting humped by the Titans. 

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to get every result correct in the early games. Finally think I might actually pull off a NFL acca for the first time in five years & then the Seahawks & Pats fucking implode.

Exactly the fucking same as me. The Seahawks offensive line all want sacking as often as they let Wilson get sacked. 

• 2 weeks later...

So, somehow made it through early games with my acca still intact (again) queue the Packers & 9ers to finally turn up and smash it into a 1000 pieces.

I'm going all in on the Cowboys. Jumped on the Panthers this time next year, so bring on the glorious failure.

You know who'll lose games in the future?

Why don't your accas come in then?

• Upvote 1

Congrats to those in the playoffs this week.  Phil Simms Kings and Cleveland Steamers are my tips for the championship game.

Still a bit pissed my team shit the bed a couple of weeks ago with negative points from the defence and kicker costing me a win that would have put the Stranglers in the top four.

Final week starts tonight

Think im fucked.

Been riding Gordon all year for him to go down in the last week of the year with no chance to trade or pick up a replacement. Add that to Julio pretty much being on one foot and i can't see me winning.

Hopes on a three-peat in the Dynasty league

Final week starts tonight

Think im fucked.

Been riding Gordon all year for him to go down in the last week of the year with no chance to trade or pick up a replacement. Add that to Julio pretty much being on one foot and i can't see me winning.

Hopes on a three-peat in the Dynasty league

Been another good season in the TLW fantasy league. 

Best of luck in the final and may the best team win