You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

So who do you want in the first round. I've never watched a single snap of college football but from reading various mocks and watching the odd bit of footage, I'm sold on Andrew Bilings at Nose Tackle for the Packers.

It's hard to look past an athletic MLB, with our faults there, too, so this Reggie Ragland chap looks like a decent bet.

Will he be there that late?

I habe seen him linked with my lot fairly often but we could draft anything from Treadwell-a CB or DE/DT. I didnt see any college football last year so im well behind.

You watching tonight?

The Chargers and Cowboys hold the key to how the draft will unfold.

I really want the Cowboys to go with Jalen Ramsey (sensible pick) or Zeke Elliot (bold pick)

If I'm the Chargers, you have to go Tunsil, but if they don't, the Cowboys have a real dilemma (and possibly a lot of bidders for #4)

I'll likely stay up for the first few picks, then get up early to catch the end of it.

What times it kick off?

I really look forward to watching the draft, but if I lived in the UK, I would just go to bed and read about it the next day. It kicks off at 5pm here (midnight in UK ?), which is bueno.

So everyone happy with round 1?

No surprises with the Saints as nearly every major mock had the Saints taking Rankins as we needed help on the line and taking the projected top pass rushing DT makes sense.

Surprised Jack is still there even with tbe concerns. Can see the Browns taking him with the first pick of round 2.

Bloody Titans have 3 of the next 14 picks

As with every year, I have no idea at all!!

Needed a nose tackle and got one, but got one who's name id not seen mentioned anywhere.

If not heard of either of our first two picks last year, and both look the business so hopefully that'll be the case here too.

Im calling dodgy shit going on in Cowboy land

The Cowboys team doctor did Smith surgery. All reports were he wouldn't play this year,might not be the same player. Cowboys take him at the start of the second round and he says he can play this year all of a sudden.

Similar with the tackle last year. Was dropping due to murder inquiry. Says he wont sign with a team if not a first round pick. Signs with Cowboys as a UDFA and says he was talking to Cowboys all week.

• 2 months later...

What the fuck is going on with our Panda loving Commissioner. The draft is weeks away and we have not started discussions on a date and time. Pretty poor show. You didn't get this shit with the old regime.

I'm in for the standard league.

1. Stockton Stranglers

• 2 weeks later...

The storied Phil Simms Kings are back.

Flash(South Park Cows)
Jose Jones(Stovkton Stranglers)
Carvalho (Cripplers)

Yozzer (The New Age Outlaws)

ticklemeclemo (Clems Clams)

Redknight (WSC)

Arno(Lost Vikings)

BCM (Phil Simms Kings)