You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

I have withdrawn that offer Jose, as I have completed a trade involving one of those players elsewhere.

Good trade for both the Lost Vikings and the Phlegms I reckon, hopefully.

The Phlegms aren't right until they get that first trade out of the way...

No worries. I quite like my receiver depth, so probably wouldn't have traded you Amendola anyway. Could be tempted for a decent running back though.

Aye, I was only one waiver spot from getting him. 53 to 7 after the Thursday game in our matchup. Fuck me. Well, our season starts next week by the looks of it. *shakes head*

To be fair, mate, the Giants D has been fucking log so far, and I think everyone expected a shootout last night. Cam had an off day; hope he continues to throw it to Olsen, though.

Not counting my chickens just yet, mind.

To be fair, mate, the Giants D has been fucking log so far, and I think everyone expected a shootout last night. Cam had an off day; hope he continues to throw it to Olsen, though.

Not counting my chickens just yet, mind.

Yeah, I watched the first quarter last night, then went to bed. I had a feeling from Newton's first attempted pass, which almost got picked, that it was going to go like that. And Brown had 38 yards on 2 carries. So I pretty much expected to see that this morning. Even before adding Andre Brown, I didn't fancy my chances against your lot. Really good team there.

None of my lot have clicked at the same time yet at all, which is costing me.

That game last night had Giants win written all over it. Prime time game, Panthers at home wanting to make a statement, Cam Newton with a chance to shine on the national stage, the Giants defense looking rocky, the Giants missing key players; the Giants live for those games. That was always going to be a Giants win.

I meant to add brown to my waivers,added him in other leagues not not this one.

Having said that I'm not sure I would have wanted to drop any if my backs.

Not to happy about Goodson taking up space in the bench but with McFaddens injury history I needed to handcuff him.

The points totals so far from my main players has been shite,bar Richardson.They need to step it up.Starting to worry about Colston's foot injury though,he has not look good so far this season.

I meant to add brown to my waivers,added him in other leagues not not this one.

Having said that I'm not sure I would have wanted to drop any if my backs.

Not to happy about Goodson taking up space in the bench but with McFaddens injury history I needed to handcuff him.

The points totals so far from my main players has been shite,bar Richardson.They need to step it up.Starting to worry about Colston's foot injury though,he has not look good so far this season.

I wouldn't have dropped him for Foster or Mojo, but having a starting running back in the flex is a nice bonus to have!

I wouldn't have dropped him for Foster or Mojo' date=' but having a starting running back in the flex is a nice bonus to have![/quote']

I have Trent Richardson,Darren McFadden and Chris Johnson.So it wasn't important for me as I have Goodson and Mendenhall on the Bench.

Did you see A football life this week,it was on Ray Lewis.Pretty good.

Wasn't pretty, but we did what needed to be done. Some of the penalties called on both teams were absolutely disgraceful, though.

Sizzle can't come back soon enough. Our pass rush is practically non-existent, and we struggle against the run.

Can't speak highly enough of Torrey Smith, either. What a guy!

Wasn't pretty, but we did what needed to be done. Some of the penalties called on both teams were absolutely disgraceful, though.

Sizzle can't come back soon enough. Our pass rush is practically non-existent, and we struggle against the run.

Can't speak highly enough of Torrey Smith, either. What a guy!

Congrats on the win man but I feel you're being too soft on the refs there.

They're fucking terrible. Sure the old refs would get a few calls wrong here and there but these look like they don't know a thing about the game they're working. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever witnessed. The only solace I take from it is that the cunt Goddell is taking most of the flack.

Over 100 points and still got beat by 30, oh well easier to take than getting beat by half a point i suppose.

Oh and saints fans i have no sympathy for your loss yesterday, seeing as pass happy Brees largely ignored Ingram and Thomas. You need your HC back to keep your QB in check.

Definetly going to be a tough league this year with the spread of offensive players getting points and running backs by committee.