odris

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

I think you'll find Evan Royster will be the starter at RB for Washington. Oh yes.

Ah. He's a strangler, I see.

It'll probably be Alfred Morris now!

I don't know why I didn't give the Shanahanigans a wide berth. It's like an abusive relationship for fantasy owners...

Ah. He's a strangler, I see.

It'll probably be Alfred Morris now!

I don't know why I didn't give the Shanahanigans a wide berth. It's like an abusive relationship for fantasy owners...

When you're at the 50th running back you can't really do too much better though eh? If one of them gets a full starting job you are in luck. Invites bad karma though hoping for injuries.

Oh yeah, huge amount of luck involved. In a 16 teamer you're always going to be relying on injuries playing a part and giving your guy a starting gig.

That's kinda why I don't really want to trade RBs early. They go down like flies and you never know who's going to get a chance.

Accepted

I was just considering re-thinking that as well!

But I think it gives me a better QB and you a better RB, so hopefully Chris Johnson doesn't go mental good!

296608_4549261018976_1797333249_n.jpg

In shocking news the South Park Cows have traded one of their QuarterBacks.

6075_4549252658767_1190982106_n.jpg

In the early hours of Sep 4,the South Park Cows of the TLWNFL traded away stud QB Tony Romo to add Chris Johnson of the Stockton Stranglers to a already crowded backfield.

Johnson will join Darren McFadden and rookie Trent Richardson as starting backs,with Mike Goodson offering cover until Rashad Mendenhall recovers from injury.

Veteran Felix Jones has gone to the Stranglers as part of the trade,with Carson Palmer joining the Cows to offer injury cover to future Hall of Fame QB Peyton Manning.

125px-Cheerleader.PNG

Sounding like the Mendenhall pick up may be my best pick up of the draft.

Though Mendenhall (knee) practiced Monday, it doesn't seem likely that he'll suit up for the Steelers out of the gate, cbssports.com reports. "It's been progressing. Feels good, felt normal. I was able to cut, no hesitation. But I just take it one day at a time and just try to build on that," Mendenhall said Monday. "I was never really on a timetable. I'm just kind of working through every day. I've been able to do what I was asked to do, and do it well."

Analysis: Mendenhall hasn't ruled out the possibility of playing in Sunday's season opener, but he's not expected to and the Steelers will almost assuredly head into Week 1 with a backfield led by Isaac Redman and Jonathan Dwyer, with rookie Chris Rainey and/or Baron Batch in the mix as well.

Sounding like the Mendenhall pick up may be my best pick up of the draft.

Though Mendenhall (knee) practiced Monday' date=' it doesn't seem likely that he'll suit up for the Steelers out of the gate, cbssports.com reports. "It's been progressing. Feels good, felt normal. I was able to cut, no hesitation. But I just take it one day at a time and just try to build on that," Mendenhall said Monday. "I was never really on a timetable. I'm just kind of working through every day. I've been able to do what I was asked to do, and do it well."

Analysis: Mendenhall hasn't ruled out the possibility of playing in Sunday's season opener, but he's not expected to and the Steelers will almost assuredly head into Week 1 with a backfield led by Isaac Redman and Jonathan Dwyer, with rookie Chris Rainey and/or Baron Batch in the mix as well.[/quote']

You got him a pick before me, too.

Looking good, Lee.

I think you'll find Evan Royster will be the starter at RB for Washington. Oh yes.

Royster said yesterday that the players have been kept in the dark about who'll start in the back field.

Lebowski Urban Achievers

Why did you drop Kenny Britt?

His suspension is only one game,I'm just surprised you drop him as I assumed you had him ranked highly on auto draft as he went with your second pick.

Yeah,handy to catch up for those who don't have gamepass.

14hrs to go,looking toward to tonight.

Bed when I get in and up at 12 for the game.Anyone else going to be watching?.

Yeah,handy to catch up for those who don't have gamepass.

14hrs to go,looking toward to tonight.

Bed when I get in and up at 12 for the game.Anyone else going to be watching?.

I'll be getting in from work at 6 and going right to bed so I get up for it.

Same,don't get in till 6.30/6.45 but 4hf 5 hours sleep will have to do.

Only been waiting 7 months for the season to start.

4327603573_5b0c94ef23_z.jpg

love to watch it live but it will be 10am here and i will be working.Have Romo in 2 leagues so will be hopinf for some td throws

Foxtel IQ my friend, its the wave of the future.

Also where is Neko, its going to be a long season for us methinks.

Touch and go with Witten tonight.

That O line of the Cowboys is a mess and Romo better be ready to scramble his ass off with JPP,Osi and the rest smashing through that line.

Touch and go with Witten tonight.

That O line of the Cowboys is a mess and Romo better be ready to scramble his ass off with JPP,Osi and the rest smashing through that line.

That Offensive line has been a mess for years

Its a pity that Jerry insists on drafting for glamour rather than need.

As an owner hes fantastic, but he still believes that he can put together a Superbowl team without Jimmy Johnsons help as a GM