You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

See I can do it anytime. My only worry is that people won't check in here and turn up at 5pm now since there's only one day left. But I can send a PM round, and maybe an League Manager memo on the NFL site too if we move it back.

So...

4pm or 5pm UK time, YOU DECIDE! VOTE NOW!

I want the time set by this evening...

Good game in the NCAA last night Boise vs Michigan State

Bell looked amazing Friday. His 265 yards came on 50 touches (44 carries for 210, six receptions for 55). At this rate, Bell could wind up in New York for the Heisman ceremonies in December.

Notre Dame giving Navy a bit of a beating now in Dublin on ESPN America

13th. What a surprise. 14th last season, 13th the year before. We'll do it the hard way baby.

Carvalho has first pick. Good news is he'll have to wait 32 picks til his next one, so it's swings and roundabouts!

Nobody with the 1st overall pick ever wins the whole thing anyway, hee hee hee...

Well I hate my team. Did a terrible job. I'm always terrible at drafting though. Who cares., the real work is done on the waiver wire.

A reminder to everyone about the Trading Block feature at the top of your team page, to edit what players are available for trade and what you're looking for.

Trades are set at a maximum of 8 per team for the season.

I'll certainly be exploring the trade market in the coming days, after that debacle.