You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Right that's handy. 2 slots to be filled by Jose Jones and Chris.

If you two lads click this link.

Join Custom League - Free Fantasy Football | 2012 Fantasy Football - NFL.com

Then enter the league ID and password as follows:

League ID: 60731

password : tlw2010

You should be able to join. You may need to register with NFL.com if prompted though.

The Stockton Stranglers are in.

I hoping Willie Roaf sucker punches Goddell on stage.Either that or the Dome Patrol come out of nowhere and knocks him into the third row.

Looking forward to seeing the battle to replace Meachem.Arrington,Morgan,Roby and Toon all need to make the step up.

Colston,Moore and Henderson will make it the others need to fight out for game time.

Hey dudes, thanks for having me in the league. I'll be managing the Lebowski Urban Achievers. Some Chinaman took my legs in Korea, but I'll go out and achieve anyway.

Welcome, Chris. I am Mick Malarkey. Owner, GM, Head coach, Offensive Co-ordinator and Defensive Co-ordinator of the most storied franchise in TLW fantasy history - The Cleveland Steamers.

I look forward to striking up a friendly, divisional rivalry with you this season.

Steamer Nation.

The Hard Knocks series is fucking awesome (sahme so few are available online to stream). It does highlight one thing though, the NFL is fucking cold.

The'll cut your ass at any time for any thing

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

dude din't even get time to unpack on day one of Training Camp

Got there just before i did

If true what a cunt,headbutting a woman.

It appears Chad Johnson might have gotten himself into trouble before ever having an opportunity to help his new team, the Miami Dolphins.

Update on August 11 at 11:03 p.m. EDT

The Dolphins have released a statement in regard to the arrest of Johnson for domestic abuse, according to Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk.com.

“We are aware of the situation and are in the process of gathering all the relevant information,” team spokesman Harvey Greene told PFT via email.

Nothing special there. The Dolphins will wisely await all the facts of the case to come out before they make any move. Stay tuned, Dolphins fans!

-----End of Update-----

Izzy Gould and Omar Kelly of the Sun Sentinel are reporting that according to Davie Police Department captain Dale Engle, Johnson was arrested for domestic abuse on Saturday.

Per the same report, the incident took place in a vehicle and involved Johnson and his new wife, Evelyn Lozada. Johnson allegedly head-butted Lozada during an argument.

Here's more specifics from the Sun Sentinel report.

When cops came on the scene Lazado, a star in VH1’s Basketball Wive’s Reality series, had lacerations on her forehead, and Johnson was arrested. Since entering the NFL in 2001 Johnson, a Miami native who lives in Davie, had never been arrested. But he was arrested in college for a domestic dispute.

Ben Volin of The Palm Beach Post (via Twitter), lets us in on just what caused the argument.

Ben Volin @BenVolinPBP Davie police spokesman said fight between Chad Johnson and his wife started over a receipt for a box of condoms

12 Aug 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite

The Dolphins signed Johnson during the offseason in order to bolster their receiving squad and give aid to whatever quarterback they choose as the starter. The exit of Brandon Marshall made Johnson's presence on the team even more vital.

While there were questions regarding who Miami's quarterback might be, they didn't think they'd be worrying about their newest receiver; this incident will change all that.

Johnson's off-the-field issues are just the latest in a slew of problems NFL players have gotten themselves into this offseason.

It's still too early to know if Johnson will be disciplined when all the facts are known, but Johnson might have just added yet another case for NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to deal with.

I set up a dynatsy league if anyone is interested.

Join Custom League - Free Fantasy Football | 2012 Fantasy Football - NFL.com

League ID

Password:

TLW1379

I set it up for 8 players but will change t depending on numbers.

If we dont get enough from here if anyone knows anyone else who may be interested let me know.

Runs a similar to the main league on here but witha bigger squad of players and covers multiple seasons rather than a new draft every year.

Defences are not picked by choosing a teams defence but individual players instead.