You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Browns might be getting new owners.

Lerner in talks with Jimmy Haslam about selling.

The Mighty Browns are finally building something really good. GM Tom Heckert has done a fantastic job rebuilding through the draft over the last 3 years, could well do without the uncertainty.

Green-Ellis is average, for me. Dalton is decent but made to look better last year by his defensive and the talent of AJ Green.

I can't think of a solid #2 receiver that'll help out Green this year. Progressing nicely enough but not yet to win the divisional title. Unless Steelers are worse than I think in their slight redevelopment and injuries to Ravens are worse than reported.

I don't think they will win the division but I think they are building a nice team.

You know what you get from Ellis,he isn't elite but he doesn't fumble and gets a decent amount of TD.Should have made a move for Bush before Chicago did.

The two TE look good.

Sanu should be the number 2 WR.

Makes mental note that Ian won't be picking BGE in fantasy,

Haha, you can have that one for free, mate.

Speaking of the draft, it is currently listed as offline. Can we get this sorted soon so people can have an idea when it is going to be? Nice one.

I've decided to resign as commissioner, and let Kinky run it for the season.

As I said before, I'm not suited to fantasy football, and I really don't spend as much time on here as I used to.

Surprised and saddened to learn that. I thought we'd hooked you in for another season. Shame. The Violent Phlegms would like to wish you the best of luck on all your future endeavours.

I better get to work then.

Are you still playing?

Or have you relised that even drafted only Cowbys would leave you with a player that beats his own mother.

Shame to see you go as commish but im sure Kinksy will do good job

I realised that after I suggested only drafting cowboys - Not exactly the best argument in the world!

We'll need a replacement for Neko's team. Jose Jones expressed an interest so he has first refusal - Still interested mate?

Looking back on the thread, can I take it everyone who's posted her since last week are deffo playing...

KinskiRage

lee909

RedKnight

Vim Fuego

CrazyHorse7778

BCM

Arno

Carvalho Diablo

Malarkey

Iantn

What about the rest... Can I assume all these lads are back? Someone let me know.

Odris

ticklemeclemo

Dave U

Woo

Brownie

Want to finalise the players before setting up everything else.

We'll need a replacement for Neko's team. Jose Jones expressed an interest so he has first refusal - Still interested mate?

Looking back on the thread, can I take it everyone who's posted her since last week are deffo playing...

KinskiRage

lee909

RedKnight

Vim Fuego

CrazyHorse7778

BCM

Arno

Carvalho Diablo

Malarkey

Iantn

What about the rest... Can I assume all these lads are back? Someone let me know.

Odris

ticklemeclemo

Dave U

Woo

Brownie

Want to finalise the players before setting up everything else.

Yeah, I'll have a crack.

Right that's handy. 2 slots to be filled by Jose Jones and Chris.

If you two lads click this link.

Join Custom League - Free Fantasy Football | 2012 Fantasy Football - NFL.com

Then enter the league ID and password as follows:

League ID: 60731

password : tlw2010

You should be able to join. You may need to register with NFL.com if prompted though.

16 teams again then?

Better start looking at the lower ranked receivers.

Same scoring as last year or are there any changes?

Most of the scoring will probably be the same as it's pretty standard.

I've made the Flex Position a RB/WR/TE like you suggested as I don't think anyone would have objections. It gives more flexibility.

I haven't looked at the return yards yet, as we'd have to make sure the likes of Marc Mariani isn't scoring more points than a top 10 receiver or something. Have to work out the scoring on that. I think if we do adopt it, it should bear a resemblance to returners value in the real football. So capable of having a big day, but not usually scoring more than top RBs or WRs etc.