You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

27 minutes ago, RedKnight said:

It's always been that you're fucked without a good QB but add that there's a lot of shit head coaches and you're ending up with a lot of badly coached crap in the league right now.

The Saints have one but not the other.

The Broncos have neither and if you have none, you're nowhere.

Tackling is my major bugbear.  The amount of times DBs just try to push a receiver or runner out of bounds and it never works.  They never even try to tackle.  Or they just launch themselves head first in the vague direction of the player with the ball.

It's really ridiculous.  

On 04/01/2022 at 04:32, Lee909 said:

Well done to everyone who has taken part in another well contested season. 

Commiserations to Carradona, shocked they didn't run Chubb more tonight

If anyone is planning on not returning let me know asap please.

Wide.gif&ehk=32cUJAInOAMICS51Qk3OAtukL4i

Congrats commish.  Was a good season. Getting harder to win with the amount of injuries and bad head coaching. Happy with 3rd.

On 08/01/2022 at 22:05, Section_31 said:

How did you chaps decide which teams to support?

Giants from staying up late watching them win it all in 1990. 

Never seen any defensive player dominate like LT since and loved Parcells coaching.

On 08/01/2022 at 22:05, Section_31 said:

How did you chaps decide which teams to support?

Stayed up to watch it in 92 (Redskins beat the Bills) and told my dad (for some reason) I wanted to be a dolphins fan as I’d got into it with my primary school mates but he told me I should be Raiders because they won it a month before I was born. He had mates in Newcastle and they had an American sports shop up there (in the metro I think) and he brought me a load of raiders stuff back but also threw in a dolphins triangle wall sign as well which was nice. 

59 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Stayed up to watch it in 92 (Redskins beat the Bills) and told my dad (for some reason) I wanted to be a dolphins fan as I’d got into it with my primary school mates but he told me I should be Raiders because they won it a month before I was born. He had mates in Newcastle and they had an American sports shop up there (in the metro I think) and he brought me a load of raiders stuff back but also threw in a dolphins triangle wall sign as well which was nice. 

Is this you and your arl fella?

0_DMR_NEC_160221rod_02JPG.jpg

Several of the wildcard weekend teams shouldn't really be anywhere near the playoffs. Not their fault given the likes of the Colts, Chargers and Saints didn't make it but it's resulted in too many one sided games. We'll probably see another with the Chiefs later. Hoping for a good one with the Cowboys v 49er's though.