You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Seeing these win it is another kick in the teeth for the Saints pissing it away again. 

Question call on the Harris return which cost us 4pts. 

Cook fumbling the ball away on a late drive with the lead

And brees playing through 11 broken ribs and rotator cuff injury affecting his already diminishing ability to get the ball down field. Add to that Michael Thomas injury. 

Terrible timing as they had destroyed the bucs twice. 

Brady is the best QB ever everything feel for them this year. The Chiefs missing half their o line, the off field stuff with Andy Reid boy in the days up to the Superbowl(no excuses for him but undoubtedly fucked up preparations, the drunk driving cunt). The refs yet again buckling to Brady demanding flags. 

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Seeing these win it is another kick in the teeth for the Saints pissing it away again. 

Question call on the Harris return which cost us 4pts. 

Cook fumbling the ball away on a late drive with the lead

And brees playing through 11 broken ribs and rotator cuff injury affecting his already diminishing ability to get the ball down field. Add to that Michael Thomas injury. 

Terrible timing as they had destroyed the bucs twice. 

Brady is the best QB ever everything feel for them this year. The Chiefs missing half their o line, the off field stuff with Andy Reid boy in the days up to the Superbowl(no excuses for him but undoubtedly fucked up preparations, the drunk driving cunt). The refs yet again buckling to Brady demanding flags. 

Seems his son has a bit if history with drink driving and temper. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/08/sports/football/britt-reid-chiefs-crash.html

37 minutes ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

Seems his son has a bit if history with drink driving and temper. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/08/sports/football/britt-reid-chiefs-crash.html

Yeah he does

As normal in these cases there's a kid lying near dead in the hospital while he lives. I fucking hate drunk drivers. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Just a matter of time before footy follows suit.

Amazon.com will now be the exclusive NFL partner for Thursday Night Football, marking the first time that a streaming service will have a full game package. Thursday Night Football has been on Fox since 2018.

The financial terms of the deal are set to begin with the 2023 NFL season, CNBC reports, and though the exact numbers were not publicly disclosed, sources close to the matter told the news outlet that Amazon will be paying $1 billion per year.

ViacomCBS, Fox and Comcast will each be paying $2 billion a year, doubling their previous payments. Disney, which has more access to NFL content than other networks, will reportedly be paying $2.7 billion per year as part of the deal.

ESPN will retain the Monday Night Football package, CNBC reports, and Disney’s ABC network has the rights to air two Super Bowl games in the next 11 years.

• 1 month later...

Okay

Do people want a fantasty league this year? 

If so I'll set up a full new league as the other one needed fixed anyway. 

My plan has been to move it to ESPN as we had a fair few issues on the NFL one the last few years but will go with majority choice

Options 

Points scoring 

Normal or PPR added

I'd like to keep it to 12 if possible but must be even numbers. 

Also is there any interest in a dynasty/keeper league. Must be 10 players minimum 

17 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Okay

Do people want a fantasty league this year? 

If so I'll set up a full new league as the other one needed fixed anyway. 

My plan has been to move it to ESPN as we had a fair few issues on the NFL one the last few years but will go with majority choice

Options 

Points scoring 

Normal or PPR added

I'd like to keep it to 12 if possible but must be even numbers. 

Also is there any interest in a dynasty/keeper league. Must be 10 players minimum 

The Stockton Stranglers have been resting up and ready to return with a vengeance.

Just the standard league for me though probably. Happy with either normal or PPR.

Teams in red confirmed. 

Anyone new interested let me know and ill add you to the list to replace any non returning players

Carvalho Diablo Carvalho's Cripplers

lee South Park Cows

The Midnight Rambler -  Snivelling pish weasels

Bob Spunkmouse Wetherby Whalers

Red Knight - Welsh State Celtics

Dave U Bad News Bears

Lebowski Urban Achievers

The New Age Outlaws

Bielefeld Buzzards

Phil Simms Kings

Stockton Stranglers

clems clams

33 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Teams in red confirmed. 

Anyone new interested let me know and ill add you to the list to replace any non returning players

lee South Park Cows

Dave U Bad News Bears

Lebowski Urban Achievers

The New Age Outlaws

Bielefeld Buzzards

Phil Simms Kings

Stockton Stranglers

clems clams

2 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Teams in red confirmed. 

lee South Park Cows

Dave U Bad News Bears

Lebowski Urban Achievers

The New Age Outlaws

Bielefeld Buzzards

Phil Simms Kings

Stockton Stranglers

clems clams

Stockton Stranglers are in.

• Like 1

Carvalho Diablo - Carvalho's Cripplers

lee - South Park Cows

Bob Spunkmouse - Wetherby Whalers

Jose Jones - Stockton Stranglers

Dave U Bad News Bears

Lebowski Urban Achievers

The New Age Outlaws

Bielefeld Buzzards

Phil Simms Kings

clems clams

5 minutes ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Yeah. Every bit of press I’ve read this week has Jones nailed on. Most people seem to think it’s absolutely insane given the trade we made. Might watch from behind the sofa.

I don't think it's that nailed on. You get draft rumours every year that are smokescreens or coaches/GM's change their minds etc... And for what it's worth, Lance going 3rd is now a betting favourite in some places.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Draft tonight. Who do you want for your teams? I think the Colts will be locked in for a tackle or Edge at 21 or a trade down. 

Your boys are crazy @Lee909

I think they are just doing homework of the cost incase soneone starts to fall. I do t doubt they'll move up but I think more chance of 15-20 to make sure they get a CB