You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Also James Winston demanding 30ml a year in a new deal for Tampa. Some people going on about him leading the league in yards and second on TD passes. Nobody really stood out on TD passes this year, Lamar did well but 36 isn't outstanding it was as much his added runs. Brees is probably the stand out 10 games(injured on first play vs Rams and didn't play out full last game. 

Just under 3000 yards, 27 TDs 4int

Anyway by to Winston

Wants 30ml a year

33 TDs/30 Ints/12 Fulmbles, 5 Lost

Career

72 Games

121 TDs

88 Int

50 Fumbles

23 Lost

Guest Pistonbroke
3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

This NFC playoff bracket looks maybe the best in years. 

49ers might have got lucky with the refs handing them the one seed with a bullshit no call that would have put Seattke back on the one with about 20 seconds left. Hopefully the Seahawks might have a few players back if they beat Eagles

But we have

Vikings @ Saints with the winners heading to Green Bay

Seahawks @ Eagles winners going to San Francisco 

The Eagles have over performed when you take into account their crippling injury lists throughout the regular season. 

And Antonio Brown has burned all his bridges. 

Sai ts told him not big entourage so he turned up with full media team and taped everything he could and hung round outside afterwards filming. The posted his waiver for the try out online. 

Sai ts wanted to sign him but needed to know league position

So Brown being the genius he is today came out accusing the Saints of only bringing him in as a publicity stunt. 

Jesus he's fucking thick. 

I'd have been happy with him for a month over the playoffs but talk about self sabotage 

Did the league clarify anything? I haven't heard it one way or another.

Character wise he doesn't seem like our type of player at all but him opposite Michael Thomas would be absolutely insane. I'm sure with his latest rant it's dead in the water but shit if the league said he could play I'd still sign him.

The league don't want to deal with it. 

They waiting for a team to sign him befire declaring him on the exempt list, teams won't sign him until they know. 

Pretty much the league just blacklisting him. Think the Saints oy wanted him for the playoffs myself anyway. Shame as the offense would have been near unstoppable 

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

Belongs in the Shitness of Modern Football thread

Yeah with Josh Gordon

I just wanted him for a month and i think thats all the Saints had planned. 

Deal with his shit,take some players of Thomas. But he too fucking crazy even for that

Packers only chance of reaching the Super Bowl is for the 49ers to lose in the divisional round.

its been a year of exceeding expectations overall, so obviously delighted to get the 2 seed, but way too inconsistent to win it without home field advantage imo.

and the times we’ve headed out west this year have been horrific.

I expect to have to play the saints which will be a test but one that we can win if we perform.

3 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

JJ Watt and his brother TJ Watt (and their dad CJ and mother BJ) are ridiculous fucking bell ends.

Listening to the knob head mic'd up the guy is just a complete mongol: "Woo, let's go, yo yo", "Woo, that's how I do it baby, holla", "USA baby, USA, woo".

How's your pec dickhead?

Haha

That's just US sports stats isn't it. 

Most of them just so over the top