You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Another thing I wanted to vote on is if people wanted the draft order for next season to stay randomised or swap NFL style ordering for the first round but staying as a snake draft there after. I do not want the first pick so this has nothing to do with me being bottom

I do t like picking first

OK, I have had a reply. 

I've adjusted it, scores are completely fucked up at the moment as it didn't explain properly what you needed to do. The scores should be adjusted today at some point. I have given CD a extra point so hopefully that will clear up the scoring error. 

The response from the nfl is pretty much

We scan read your ticket and fuck off, here's a reply that makes no sense regarding scoring. As I explained that a player with a higher score was declared the loser, not that scoring was wrong 

Thank you for contacting NFL Digital Care regarding Stat Corrections.

NFL Fantasy currently displays scoring that reflects the statistics submitted by our official statisticians present at each stadium.

We occasionally receive corrections before fantasy wins and losses process. Statistical inaccuracies are more-often found during a second and thorough game review that takes place after fantasy match-ups process.

Please select the players tab, then select stat corrections

NFL Fantasy scores according to official statistics and updates scores to reflect changes. In fewer than 1% of cases, these changes affect the outcome of a matchup and thusly league standings or playoff results. Customer Support is under no circumstances able to revert the outcome of a game after stat corrections.

In custom leagues, users can reach out to their League Manager. League Managers can change matchup scores using the Edit Team Week Points tool under the Manage tab on the full site, if they choose.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
7 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Another thing I wanted to vote on is if people wanted the draft order for next season to stay randomised or swap NFL style ordering for the first round but staying as a snake draft there after. I do not want the first pick so this has nothing to do with me being bottom

I do t like picking first

7 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Random is good.

I'm fine with everything, as long as I get first pick and a signed photo of the Cripps defence. 

Wait, so the score was adjusted after the stats were checked by the NFL but now it's been manually adjusted?

So I've won after NFL verified it but you've made it a loss?! What a load of fucking cheating shit. Go with the official stat line, not what you feel like!

No

There comments are crap, there scoring had you losing by 0.2 pts as I shows. Why its showing up a loss for CD is anyone's guess. 

This is the official unammemded scoring in the picture below. It has you losing the game. Why the computer has you winning I have no idea. I left it for a few days incase there was a late change to the official stat lines that sometimes happens on Mon/Tues but no changes. 

I can't see how it's fair CD loses the match up on what looks like a computer error. Especially when I can change it. 

Screenshot_20191004_220811_com.nfl.fantasy.core.android.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just tallied your total and its 88.8

Check Kamara stat line 

69 yards Rushing 6.9pts

20 yards receiving 2.0pts

8.9pts total

I can't see any errors, and it looks like a glitch gave you the win or it maybe given you a win and then a stat change lost the game I don't know. 

If it didn't look like a error I wouldn't get involved. But I have added the scores up, check some stats and I can't see a fairer way of doing it that giving him a point in the management section to force the result. 

If anyone finds any similar issues let me know. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Lee909 said:

Fuck me

Mason Rudolph (Steelers) QB is out cold and I mean out

Looks terrible

Yeah, watching the red tone and he was sparked by Thomas to the chin, don#t think it is as bad as it looks though. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Walking mate. In a weird way that might galvanise the Steelers, although Rudolph is probably out for the rest of this game and probably their next.