You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

4 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

It has Welsh State Celtics on 89.00 on the league page...

What?!! This season's new NFL fantasy app is dogshit. I can't even access that page or even take a screenshot from the matchup screen via this tablet.

Would be typical of the NFL officials to fuck The Cripplers over like.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 hours ago, Jose Jones said:

It has Welsh State Celtics on 89.00 on the league page...

Yep, it looks like you sneaked that by the smallest of margins. 

Meanwhile the Ravens defence outshone themselves this week. Last week they hit me for -4 points, this week -7, the useless cunts. I also had the wrong QB in.

Go Redskins, 0-4 on the season and the Pats up next. Things just go from bad to worse. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Yep, it looks like you sneaked that by the smallest of margins. 

Meanwhile the Ravens defence outshone themselves this week. Last week they hit me for -4 points, this week -7, the useless cunts. I also had the wrong QB in.

Go Redskins, 0-4 on the season and the Pats up next. Things just go from bad to worse. 

Welsh State Celtics is @RedKnight‘s team.

Wonder who will take the W?

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Jose Jones said:

Welsh State Celtics is @RedKnight‘s team.

Wonder who will take the W?

Ah.... Maybe's when it is less than a point they class it as a draw. 

I see Clems Clams had their first loss and the snivelling pish weasels were missing two players, one with a bye and the other inactive. 

Guest Pistonbroke
7 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Most of us have been there at some point. I remember losing a game in a league when the stat bods changed a QB passing TD to a backwards pass costing me 4 or 5pts and the game a day after 

Like I said to Shep last week, always a case of ifs and buts. Who thought the Buccs would put 55 points on the board against the Rams or Cleveland putting on 40 against the Ravens on the road. 

Guest Pistonbroke

@ Lee. Did I beat you to the 49' defence by any chance? 

I had to get rid of Baltimore after the cunts handed me two weeks of minus points. You watch them have a blinder this week. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Quick question.

Can you still replace players in your team for the Sunday/later games after the Thurs/Fri game.....even though you have a player involved in the Thu/Fri game? 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

No

If the player is in your starting lineup at the kick off of Thursday night football and his team play he is locked in whether he plays or not

I'm on about other players due to play Sun/Mon/Tues mate. 

Guest Pistonbroke

For my other league mate. I know the player for the early game is locked in. I'm on about the other players due to play Sun/Mon/Tues

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

OK, no players only get locked in once their team plays. You can change any player up to his teams kick off

Cheers. I only asked as in other fantasy leagues, once the action starts the whole team you have at that point is locked in. Fuck, wish i knew you could do this earlier in proceedings. Especially with all the practice news and the uncertainty about players. 

Is the other league on the same site? 

We have kept to the same rules(mostly) to the standard rules that Odris and Neko put in place when the league started. The only change I made was adding return yards scoring at half the points of normal rushing/receiving yards(0.5pts per 10 yards) 

Though with the NFL standard scoring change I plan to put up for vote a change to add in PPR scoring to the league nexy year. At either 0.5 or 1pt per reception. I'll put it up for vote at the end of this season. And will put up anything else that people are interested in changing. 

And if there are 8 people will restart the Dynasty league after 2 years. 

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Is the other league on the same site? 

We have kept to the same rules(mostly) to the standard rules that Odris and Neko put in place when the league started. The only change I made was adding return yards scoring at half the points of normal rushing/receiving yards(0.5pts per 10 yards) 

Though with the NFL standard scoring change I plan to put up for vote a change to add in PPR scoring to the league nexy year. At either 0.5 or 1pt per reception. I'll put it up for vote at the end of this season. And will put up anything else that people are interested in changing. 

And if there are 8 people will restart the Dynasty league after 2 years. 

Yeah, on the same site but slightly different scoring system. Don't ask me what it is, I've just noticed I have two players who are in each team and they get slightly higher points in the other league. They also only have RB/WR as the utility player, no TE option.