You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

He could but knowing my luck he will get one target. Starting him anyway. My aim is to win more games than the Dolphins do this year. Could well be my worst ever year. That'll teach me for getting the arse with the league post NFC Championship game and paying no attention

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm a bit worried about my match up against Shep this week. He has two players from the Pats (RB and WR) and they more or less always win against the Jets of late, normally beat up on them bad. Plus they kind of score heavily both on passing and the running game. With the Jets defence crippled it could easily be another game where the Pats get 40+ points on the score sheet. I'm hoping Ekeler and Gurley score big for myself to offset what might come. I've also added Dallas WR Smith as R/W/T in the hope he comes up big against Miami being as my initial player Gallup is out for a few weeks.  

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

You've got no chance pal, Cripplers on the RAMPAGE!

We'll see mate, the Buzzards will be circling to pick at your carcass come Monday evening. It would be good if it all comes down to that Cleveland LA game, I fancy Gurley to get more points than Chubb mate. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Followed all the games on the Red Zone. That was some debut by the Rookie Jones, although that Gay won't sleep well after missing that field goal for the Texans to try and snatch victory. Quite a few tight games which went down to the wire this evening. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Good win for Shep against me to get off the mark. I was seriously let down by my RB's this round, and more so by the Ravens defence who managed a -4 score. It's all a case of ifs and buts in each match up though. 

Guest Pistonbroke

0-3 for the Redskins after another defensive shit show. Long season ahead. 

I did however have the Bears defence in the other league I'm in which helped me to go 3-0 on the season. Silver linings and all that.