You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Jose Jones said:

If I were you I would trust them implicitly.

I'm not sure whether to take you seriously mate.........

I guess it is also down to certain starters/opposition defences etc. Seems a bit daft to replace a RB/WR with a TE as the former two score more heavily in the norm. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'm not sure whether to take you seriously mate.........

I guess it is also down to certain starters/opposition defences etc. Seems a bit daft to replace a RB/WR with a TE as the former two score more heavily in the norm. 

Nah, I was taking the piss in taking advantage of the new guy..

The NFL projections and advice are a load of bollocks, as you would soon find out.

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Nah, I was taking the piss in taking advantage of the new guy..

The NFL projections and advice are a load of bollocks, as you would soon find out.

Cheers, JJ. Thought this was the case. I shall return to rep when my gun has been loaded. 

6 hours ago, Lee909 said:

You a bit light at RB but the Miami guy could win the job, though the Dolphins are shite. Mack should do OK if Brissett can do enough to stop them stacking the box. Your great at WR and TE

Yeah I’m fairly happy with WR, wouldn’t have chosen Wilson as I think the Hawks might struggle this season but it could have been worse I guess. 

36 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Anyone watching

20 mins till kickoff

I normally work from home on a Friday and have the Thursday night NFL game on telly while I am "working".

Bloody missus has got the day off sick and is lying on the couch.  So I have to do some actual work instead rather than give away that I am a slack artist.  Not happy.

Think the Bears will win this comfortably.

Guest Pistonbroke

As expected the Dolphins are shit due to building for next season. Pleasantly surprised to see my Redskins getting off to a good start against a team many fancy to go all the way. Lot of time left though, and as we all know the Redskins have a habit of crumbling.