You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

I can't delete Woo as a owner or his team as his has commissioner powers too. One of the new owners will be added as Co owner, I've not had any reply from him so it's start a new league or Co owner. I'll email and ask them if they can drop his spot to make it easier

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Andrew Luck just retired. Might just quit being a Colts fan. Might just stop watching football all together. This has totally bummed me out. 

It was also leaked in the middle of the preseason game tonight in Indy and he got loudly booed. Just awful. 

Heh, Colts

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Andrew Luck just retired. Might just quit being a Colts fan. Might just stop watching football all together. This has totally bummed me out. 

It was also leaked in the middle of the preseason game tonight in Indy and he got loudly booed. Just awful. 

Much worse is we wont see any more of Capt. Andrew Luck. Best twitter account around.

I’ve done absolutely no prep for this and I’m currently sat in beefeater waiting (a lot longer than I expected) for my dinner.

plus side, I’ll have a breakfast to

share with you all in morning.

Guest Pistonbroke
On 25/08/2019 at 05:43, 3 Stacks said:

I had him in my other Fantasy Team and had to replace him with Brisset, also had Winston as QB from the original draft. Obviously Luck was going to be my main man though. I also had Kareem Hunt but had to replace him due to a lengthy ban. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Just got in from work and no way will that cunt of a website let me log in. Fuck knows why.

Gonna trry the Android app but have heard horror stories about shitloads being logged out randonly mid-draft...even if I fucking reach that far. I'm going in...

Best of luck mate.