You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

7 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

This is how you know New England are unbeatable. Brady gets picked on his first pass and they miss a field goal, but somehow, they won't get hurt and will proceed to possess the ball for 40 minutes with their newly unstoppable running game. 

You could be speaking total gibberish here but I'd be none the wiser. 

4 hours ago, Remmie said:

Since when has there been an LA Rams? Its the friggin Raiders shirley. Oakland should have to change. Stupid franchise bollocks. 

When I was a youngster back in the 80s watching the NFL on Channel 4 with Gary Imlach, they were the LA Rams, so I was confused by that St Louis nonsense!

1 hour ago, The Woolster said:

When I was a youngster back in the 80s watching the NFL on Channel 4 with Gary Imlach, they were the LA Rams, so I was confused by that St Louis nonsense!

Well they where the Cleveland Rams originally 

• 1 month later...

Brown's offense is fucked stacked now. And they already had the pieces of a good young defense. 

Shows the power of having a QB on a rookie deal, and your starting RB and TE on rookie deals. 

Mayfield

Chubb

N'Joku

Landry

Odel

If they can keep Mayfield upright and add to the line that will be a special team going into the year. About time after the NFL and Model screwing them out a team

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Brown's offense is fucked stacked now. And they already had the pieces of a good young defense. 

Shows the power of having a QB on a rookie deal, and your starting RB and TE on rookie deals. 

Mayfield

Chubb

N'Joku

Landry

Odel

If they can keep Mayfield upright and add to the line that will be a special team going into the year. About time after the NFL and Model screwing them out a team

Maybe Kareem Hunt as well, if he's not banned for too long for woman kicking.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

He will get banned. 

Probably 4-8 games would be my guess. 

Looks like Earl Thomas might be replacing Peppers too. Delighted for CD if this works out. Definitely the team to watching in the AFC. 

Still the Browns though.  Everything will find a way to go wrong.