You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Fuck the Superbowl and fuck the officials

That'll be a no

Can't blame you to be honest. Might be the worst blown call ive ever seen and in such a big game. 

With that and Dee Ford lining up offside on the interception should have two different teams vying it out

Yeah, can't bring myself to even bother. 

It's possibly the last chance this team has with Brees only having limited time left, feels like a massive kick in the balls. More so than in 2011 when i thought they would have won it had they got past 49ers. Losing all our fit RB and Williams blitzing every play killed that as i don't think the Giants would hav lived with them. 

6 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Yeah, can't bring myself to even bother. 

It's possibly the last chance this team has with Brees only having limited time left, feels like a massive kick in the balls. More so than in 2011 when i thought they would have won it had they got past 49ers. Losing all our fit RB and Williams blitzing every play killed that as i don't think the Giants would hav lived with them. 

I think the fact Brady has indicated he wants to carry on regardless of result, may spur Brees on to keep going for a bit, the Saints are very close to being a great team.

Drew looks to me like he still has a lot left in the tank.......... Well when youve watched Eli all season he does.

Drew has said he wants to play for another few years.

I think he can, its the cap hit that will cause a issue as Michael Thomas,Kamara,Peat all need new deals in the next few years. He doesn't rely on a big arm and doesn't take that many big hits so that will extend his career

Big fan of McVay. Seems like a great guy and big fan of the way he runs his offense. Like Pederson last year, he's got balls and that's what you need to beat the Pats. It'll take a heroic performance from Goff like Foles had last year though and that seems a bit unlikely at this point. Just can't see the Pats losing again. 

In the words of Parquet Courts (who I went to see on Thursday):

Swapping parts and roles is not acting,

but rather emancipation from expectation,
Collectivism and autonomy are not mutually exclusive
Those who find discomfort in your goals of liberation 
Will be issued no apology
And fuck Tom Brady

Of course

The Rams have no fans. You can't jump from State to State and keep a fan base. Left Cleveland for LA, left LA for St Louis in 95 walked out the state as nobody cared and then walked out on St Louis for LA again a few years back. 

They are like Golden State in the NBA. They'll have loads claiming they've loved them for years if the win tonight. When nobody gave a shit about them barring a couple of years when Faulk and Warner where there

• Upvote 1