You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Time for Taysom Hill to take over? Brees got outplayed by Goff in the dome. 

Just Kidding. 

Not even close

Goff got plenty of time with them pricks missing at least three blatent holding calls and a intentional grounding call. 2 of which on the game on the last couple of plays. 

5 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

That kick would have been good from 70. Sailed over.

Don't give a shit about that

Should never have gone to OT. Saints could have killed the clock and has a 20 yard FG goal for a Super owl shot. 

7 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

The zebs have been a fucking disgrace all season long, as a Browns fan I am well aware. Feel for you mate.

Yeah

First time I really noticed was Green Bay vs Vikings. They fucked them over big time with the calls and have the Vikings a makable FG to win the game. Seen a bit of the Brown's getting fucked over and a fair few other calls. 

Today though

Fuck me, I don't watch half as much as I used too but I'll likely watch even less after that. 

Going to go full on bitter blue but I don't for one second believe the NFL did not want the recently relocated Rams, in the biggest TV market in the US in the Superbowl. 

Fuck the lot of them. Won't be getting any gamepass money out me me after that bullshit

2 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Sleep doesn't help

Still fuming. 

I feel your pain. I haven’t even slept yet. Every time I try I get pissed, picked the wrong the day and the wrong game to lay off the sauce. It’s even worse seeing people try to justify it with other missed calls in our favor (none of which were as fucking blatant as that by the way) as if they didn’t miss other calls we should’ve had as well; or that missing a call is justification for missing another call. Then there’s some assholes saying it’s payback for bountygate which wasn’t ever even fucking proven by the NFL and multiple of our players were even legally vindicated for having won lawsuits against the league. This is why shit like this is allowed to continue, because some people would rather accuse others of whining rather than just call it like it is since it didn’t happen to them.

• Upvote 1