You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Number 1, 4, 32 and 36 picks in the bag and the most cap space of any team...dnd I don't give a fuck.

We haven't won a game since 2016 ffs!

Haslam, Jackson, Kizer, Coleman, Williams, Tabor, just fuck off and fucking die, the fucking lot of you you useless fucking useless fucking gaggle of twats.

WHEN WILL IT EVER END ?!

There There............................  Its all over now............................  Well for at least another 8 months anyway...... Gulp.

It seems Hue Jackson has already been guaranteed his job for next season too............ Wow

Dom Capers has gone from the packers. Will be interesting to see how much more a new coordinator can get as the def nose has been the Achilles heel and getting worse the last few years.

I'd like to see a WR or TE taken in the first round with the #14 pick, as they've gone defence every year forever now and Nelson and Cobb both looked to be tailing off this year, even befor Rodgers went down, and there's been no first class TE since Jermichael Finlay.

Dom Capers has gone from the packers. Will be interesting to see how much more a new coordinator can get as the def nose has been the Achilles heel and getting worse the last few years.

I'd like to see a WR or TE taken in the first round with the #14 pick, as they've gone defence every year forever now and Nelson and Cobb both looked to be tailing off this year, even befor Rodgers went down, and there's been no first class TE since Jermichael Finlay.

Looks like GM Ted Thompson is mocing to a different role in the Packers org also.

Looks like GM Ted Thompson is mocing to a different role in the Packers org also.

Shame Dorsey took the browns gig. Would have liked him back with the packers.

Sounds like a toss up between trying to get Schneider back from the Hawks or going with younger/unproven option from in house.

Elliot Wolf (son of HOFer Ron) seems to have been groomed for it since a boy, but still very young.

Really do not understand how he is still in a job.

Not one person aside from Jimmy Haslam does mate.

Jackson is HATED in Cleveland. The fans, the players, the press, all want him gone.

We have some really good players but his coaching, his offensive playcalling, and his man management have all been just mind bogglingly awful.

Jackson is statistically the worst Head Coach in the entire history of the NFL, and yet he blames anyone and everyone for this, but himself.

I've only seen a little bit of the Browns this year but fuck me they were bad. Understandable to struggle on offense with a young QB but they could have made his life easier with more reliable weapons.

The defense has good players but to me looked to give up with no support and so much time on the field.

You'd have hoped for changes alround as i can see these two high picks wasted yet again

I've only seen a little bit of the Browns this year but fuck me they were bad. Understandable to struggle on offense with a young QB but they could have made his life easier with more reliable weapons.

The defense has good players but to me looked to give up with no support and so much time on the field.

You'd have hoped for changes alround as i can see these two high picks wasted yet again

Never wanted Kizer, never liked him in college, but Jackson's playcalling has defied belief, doing the kid no favours whatsoever.

I hope we spend big in FA on a decent veteran QB, then take a QB with #1 and double up again with someone like Rudolph at #33. Kizer needs to stick around, sit and learn, because he does have arm talent.

Have to say that dropped catch by Coleman (?) for the Browns on 4th down against the Steelers on Sunday was bloody awful.

Oh man, you watched it ?! Amazing.

What gets me with all of these dickhead players, not only our Browns lot, is the way they celebrate like retards when they make a play or score a td...even when they are fucking losing by a street, or in the Browns case, they were at it when we were sitting 0-15!

Not looking forward to tonight at all. Trying to beat a team at home when you have beat then twice will be a bastard. Hopefully can get through it.

Rams got what they deserved. They tried manipulating the seedings by loosing so the saints jumped then. They would then avoiding the Vikings and played the Eagles. Once we lost to Tampa and Atlanta won thet didn't get the game they wanted