You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Got to do th dynasty too thats set for 11:30 though i could knock that back The problem with trying again tonight is that the same issue is likely to be up

Think we could get around it if people add the pick they want to th draft que rather than picking. We could give it a go if everyone wants

Ideal scenario is we go with the same draft order.

Not sure we can go with the same picks because it cocked up for some earlier than others. I was fine with my first four picks, then the fifth went to autopick and took Gio Bernard. Think Julian's went pear shaped even earlier.

Mine went R5

I was good till then

I suggest just going again about 10pm on Tuesday or Wednesday to give them time to get it running

Id suggest everyone takes the same first three picks as it was all good till then or we just go again from the start.

I could try to set it up to start at R4 with the first three picks on the roster?

Yeah, it was deffo the start of the fourth because I made the second pick in the fourth round with no issue and then got kicked out.

I've got another draft tomorrow at 9, then footy on Tuesday 9-10.

What time can you start 10:30?

I have a couple of drafts so cant start before then anyway

think a couple of people are still picking,thinking they got th teams of their lives