You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Rams off to LA, with the Chargers joining them at a later date. Oakland to get more funding from the league to build a new stadium.

Must be a bit galling for the fans from St Louis as they're the only team who has been willing to invest large sums of public money into a new stadium. Kroenke had done pretty much everything to kill the team off in the last few years, seems he has succeeded.

Rams off to LA, with the Chargers joining them at a later date. Oakland to get more funding from the league to build a new stadium.

Must be a bit galling for the fans from St Louis as they're the only team who has been willing to invest large sums of public money into a new stadium. Kroenke had done pretty much everything to kill the team off in the last few years, seems he has succeeded.

Glad the Raiders are staying in Oakland. Kroenke is an arsehole.

Chargers should stay as well, too bad.

Rams were the original team on LA. Maybe Arizona could move back to St Louis...

Chiefs might have had a chance if they played New England wildcard weekend, but no way the Patriots were losing that at home with a week off to get healthy. Reckon Arizona just get past Green Bay, Seattle win in Carolina and Denver's defense gets them through against Pittsburgh. 

Yep. Incredible by Rodgers. But now Fitzgerald went right down there for first and goal...

Great game.

And Fitzgerald goes in for the touchdown.*

I don't like the overtime rules. The other team should have the right of reply.

I think its the right way for regular season games, but once in the post season i agree the packers should have had an oppurtunity as well.

Great game. Now for some sleep before some other event tomorrow at lunch.

• Upvote 1

I don't like the overtime rules. The other team should have the right of reply.

I agree especially as in post season the game can't end in a tie and continues until there is a result. The receiving team should get one attempt to score a TD in reply.

Still don't see the Cardinals (or for that matter the Packers if they'd come through) winning next weekend.

Needless to say, but these playoff OT rules are ridiculous. Even thought so when the Seahawks beat the Packers last year.

Oh and how the hell am I supposed to sleep after that? Will be a long fucking day this.

Yeah, agree.

It was like the golden goal rule or the even sillier silver goal.

Basically a coin toss becomes the most important play of the game.