You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

They'd have got less of a punishment if they'd raped a woman while beating a child and stabbing somebody.

As it is for an offense that ultimately means fuck all they've got a harsher punishment than any other.

Have you read the 'letters' to the pats and to Brady?

Clear that the message is - you've cheated before and were punished, but it obviously didn't put you off doing it again, and while we can't prove it we reckon you've been doing this for ages, so how about you stop fucking cheating?

Have you read the 'letters' to the pats and to Brady?

Clear that the message is - you've cheated before and were punished, but it obviously didn't put you off doing it again, and while we can't prove it we reckon you've been doing this for ages, so how about you stop fucking cheating?

Yeah and the Wells report says that the team or coaches weren't responsible, so we'll punish the team and coaches, and we can't prove that Brady was responsible so we'll punish him as well.

Of the 4 colts balls they bothered to test 4 had deflated (with one having the reading written down incorrectly.

Is it cheating anymore than Rodgers over inflating or Carolina warming them up on the sideline. Is it a bigger issue than players trying to injure each other?

Yeah and the Wells report says that the team or coaches weren't responsible, so we'll punish the team and coaches, and we can't prove that Brady was responsible so we'll punish him as well.

It said the owners and coaches weren't responsible, but people rigging the organisation were, so you take the punishment. This is where the 'previous' comes in.

As for Brady, more probable than not was their wording for a reason. It's the burden of proof required in civil law.

Of the 4 colts balls they bothered to test 4 had deflated (with one having the reading written down incorrectly.

Is it cheating anymore than Rodgers over inflating or Carolina warming them up on the sideline. Is it a bigger issue than players trying to injure each other?

If Rodgers over inflates outside of the permitted levels (I've no idea if you're suggesting he does or not) then it's the same I guess, but does he? And if he does, does that happen in a toilet after the officials have inspected them?

The colts balls had deflated. Ok. The fact they were all still within the limits makes the pats guilt even less deniable.

This is a team where there is an 'anything to gain an advantage' mentality. Most of that is legal, but there's clearly an acceptance that sometimes it won't be, and the harshness is a direct result of the history of cheating.

Pats continue to try to prove to the rest of the league that defensive backs is an outdated and pointless position by cutting another corner back, Chimidi Chekwa.

Also re-signed Brandon spikes who must've enjoyed his 4 years of slavery more than he let on having signed a one year slavery deal.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There probably won't be a league this year due to Lee's illness.

Sorry to hear that. Hope its not too serious.

Are we definetly not doing one this year then. No one else fancy being Commish. I don't mind doing it .

I see Jordy Nelson is out for the year with torn MCL. Big loss for the cheeseheads that.

I think some people have missed the point of the cheerleader pics. I said 'pre-season cheerleaders' which was meant as a reference to the ugliness of pre-season football.

My reputation from Titty City and the Cat thread should be enough to know I only post the finest quality images.

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear that. Hope its not too serious.

Are we definetly not doing one this year then. No one else fancy being Commish. I don't mind doing it .

I see Jordy Nelson is out for the year with torn MCL. Big loss for the cheeseheads that.

Woo's tried, NFL site just ignored his requests.