You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

Dont think they have much choice but to tag him. They will have a few months fir a long term deal to lower the cap.

Cant see the Jets wanting to deal with Revis all over again.

Revis will just go to whoever pays him

Its the agents telling them not to bother that stops them.

Its crap,if you attend you should take part in all aspects of the combine not just the ones you want.

Im really hoping Sean Payton can avoid falling in love with a offensive skill player this year. I really want Brandon Scherff (Iowa) or La'el Collins (LSU) in the first round and then one of(ILBs) Benardrick McKinney (Mississippi State ) Denzel Perryman Sr (Miami ) or Paul Dawson(TCU) in the second with Hroniss Grasu©Eric Kendricks(UCLA) Stephone Anthony (clemson) if he is there in the third 

No way Kendricks lasts to the third. You'd be beyond lucky if he's there by the time you pick in the second.

Its going to be interesting how the ILB go as none are top 20 picks imo. 

Different scouts are up and down on all of them. I like all of Perryman,McKinney,Kendricks and Anthony and couldnt care less that Dawson had a poor combine as he is a good football player plain and simple

Its going to be interesting how the ILB go as none are top 20 picks imo. 

Different scouts are up and down on all of them. I like all of Perryman,McKinney,Kendricks and Anthony and couldnt care less that Dawson had a poor combine as he is a good football player plain and simple

McKinney and Perryman are thumpers really. Kendricks, as far as I can see anyway, runs away as the best ILB in this class. Only one I'd remotely look at day one. Dawson interests me but off field desire is questionable.

Gostkowski get's the tag, third time Bellichick has tagged a kicker.

Ballsy move finally get a decent secondary for the first time in ages and then pull it apart with the possible loss of McCourty and Revis after a year.

Do not remotely see the sense in allowing McCourty to get away in a league that is more desperate for competent FSs than it is for QBs.

Interesting you have them that way as most have Kendricks ranked 3-5 in choices.

I like him and he is the one we need most as he can cover. Id like Perryman as Loftons replacement in a year or so.

Going to be a intetesting few months. Love the draft and have the weekend off as normal to watch it all.

Jesus im a sad bastard

Do not remotely see the sense in allowing McCourty to get away in a league that is more desperate for competent FSs than it is for QBs.

Only way it makes sense is if they are using the cap space for Revis, knowing the Patriots though they won't re-sign either.

Chip Kelly is an idiot. I've said it since he came into the league. His style is unique, and he is definitely an innovator, but this isn't college ball.

Hope he keeps it up though - nice to see turmoil in Philly.

I think they made the right move here

McCoy not happy with the training and running sideways more than North-South like the scheme is set for. Also earning 12ml(cap hit) why not trade for value and sign one of the many free agents that are there this year.

Also by trading the big cap hit he has given himself the chance to sign free agents and can now bundle draft picks to go get the QB he really wants

I think they made the right move here McCoy not happy with the training and running sideways more than North-South like the scheme is set for. Also earning 12ml(cap hit) why not trade for value and sign one of the many free agents that are there this year. Also by trading the big cap hit he has given himself the chance to sign free agents and can now bundle draft picks to go get the QB he really wants

I think you mean "get rid of all their talented skill players and acquire Oregon Ducks"....

Ndamukong Suh to sign for the Dolphins for around 114 Million over 6 years, 60 million guaranteed and 60 million loaded into the first 3 years according to ESPN.

Cobb re-signed with Packers, McCoy agreed new contract following trade to Bills, Ingram signed new 4 year deal and Chris Johnson got shot in the shoulder. 

Paying elite QB type money for anyone other than an elite QB will only end up hurting any team down the road.

Ask the lions how much success they had with Suh playing at a dominant level, for less money.

If Tannehill doesn't step up into a big time player they're gonna regret this signing in my opinion.

Couple of years and Miami will be fucked, but in the mean time Wake and Suh are a decent base for a defence (even if they are shitting out contracts to pay for it now).

It'll be a good year to be an average cornerback with Maxwell, Jackson and Flowers off the market before free agency starts.

As is Justin Smith

All change in San Fran

Numbers from Ingrams deal (pretty good for all parties)

Based on details gathered, Saints RB Mark Ingram's deal looks to include $7.6M in guarantees & a 2015 cap hit of just $2M.

Been some eye-watering contracts being offered about, well above what the players are worth as well. Best deal so far is probably McCourty staying with the Patriots, roughly the same money as Chancellor which is about right. Whilst Suh obviously enhances the Dolphins line, the Pats will still win their division by a couple of games again.

Rams are just sat around, not really doing much which is probably a good thing based on previous FA acquisitions.